Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Shakira hasn't done anything formidable since CRTFY & we had seen how that turned out.. if anything she's bigger than Lana right now.

I got my entire life from Shakira the self titled album. But I mean generally the people listening to shakira aren't Lana' s audience

Shoutout to Stereogum for going one worse than SPIN by using the shitty SPIN 'article' as the basis for their own 'story' :suicide:

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

#WeWantAnnaGacaDead

#HeresALanaDelReyArticleAboutAbsolutelyNothing

anna-headshot-60x60.png

anna-headshot-60x60.png

anna-headshot-60x60.pnganna-headshot-60x60.pnganna-headshot-60x60.png

anna-headshot-60x60.png

Disclaimer for illiterate or oversensitive people: It's a reference to the stan culture hastag. No one is hurt or put on a spell or a curse or whatever claims one's life.

giphy.gif

I hope this new album takes her into the spotlight again so that she can make a song for the next Bond movie as well as Gotham City Sirens. That would be my dream, and i'm going to keep dreaming.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

#WeWantAnnaGacaDead

#HeresALanaDelReyArticleAboutAbsolutelyNothing

anna-headshot-60x60.png

anna-headshot-60x60.png

anna-headshot-60x60.pnganna-headshot-60x60.pnganna-headshot-60x60.png

anna-headshot-60x60.png

What's worst is that this rat went to University for 4 years. And all she can do to prove her worth and her years of education is a trashy article about Lana based on an article she didn't write... 100k down the drain... eeek

Chrissy-Teigen-Golden-Globes-Cry-Face-GI

ruZKe8V.gif

What's worst is that this rat went to University for 4 years. And all she can do to prove her worth and her years of education is a trashy article about Lana based on an article she didn't write... 100k down the drain... eeek

Chrissy-Teigen-Golden-Globes-Cry-Face-GI

that her parents undoubtedly paid for 

Wow draging someone for having an education, this thread really likes to pull out all the stops

I think it's more anger at the fact that there are people busting their ass in life, working to get their education, or just getting an education and using it for the common good (I'm not only educated, but an advocate for more freely available education and training. Education fuels the next generation and keeps us technologically advanced and prosperous), and then there are people like the blogger who make absolutely useless journalism for a living. Journalism is a joke nowaday. I feel bad for the people who want to work in the field legitimately (and they are out there, but usually are less popular, unfortunately). 

Also I don't think this should be a total bash fest of her anyway. Especially no "deathto" tags, this isn't Black Mirror and it's petty as hell, seriously. 

Doesn't change that modern journalism is garbage  :oprah3:

Wow draging someone for having an education, this thread really likes to pull out all the stops

No one is dragging anyone for having an education. I'm annoyed that someone who has the luxury of receiving an education, is spending their journalism degree making crap articles. For the sake of bashing on someone for no real reason. At least buzzfeed as trashy as they might be, pretend to have some sort of goal with their articles. This chick didn't. What's the point in going to university for a degree, if your level of comprehension is that of a 12 year old and your article is something I would expect a tumblr halsey stan to write. No one is being dragged for being educated, but being dragged for leaving a high level learning institute without actually learning anything.

jdjyx.gif

But I agree with stargirl, Anna Caca or Goo Goo or whatever her name is shouldn't be dragged, I'm just disappointed.

ruZKe8V.gif

No one is dragging anyone for having an education. I'm annoyed that someone who has the luxury of receiving an education, is spending their journalism degree making crap articles. For the sake of bashing on someone for no real reason. At least buzzfeed as trashy as they might be, pretend to have some sort of goal with their articles. This chick didn't. What's the point in going to university for a degree, if your level of comprehension is that of a 12 year old and your article is something I would expect a tumblr halsey stan to write. No one is being dragged for being educated, but being dragged for leaving a learn institute without actually learning anything.

And she lives in Brooklyn. Working as a journalist, she can afford to live in Brooklyn. 

Smells like upper middle class trust fund bb to me. And there's nothing wrong with being that, but she's not even doing anything useful with her life. So many smart people who don't possess that privilege never get the opportunity. This girl will never have a problem worse in her life than losing her expensive bra at the gym. o well, more power to her. Hope she does charity work or something in the future. 

from what perspective can you interpret any of us was dragging anyone for having an education?  :toofunny:

good education is important my friend.

it helps solving illiteracy problem and help people to understand the world better when u put it into good use.

giphy.gif

No one is dragging anyone for having an education. I'm annoyed that someone who has the luxury of receiving an education, is spending their journalism degree making crap articles. For the sake of bashing on someone for no real reason. At least buzzfeed as trashy as they might be, pretend to have some sort of goal with their articles. This chick didn't. What's the point in going to university for a degree, if your level of comprehension is that of a 12 year old and your article is something I would expect a tumblr halsey stan to write. No one is being dragged for being educated, but being dragged for leaving a high level learning institute without actually learning anything.

jdjyx.gif

But I agree with stargirl, Anna Caca or Goo Goo or whatever her name is shouldn't be dragged, I'm just disappointed.

:gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:

???, ?????????

That article was super annoying, and I would be pissed if I were lana, but I think this is going a little far here. We can't make this many assumptions about one journalist based on one article, and we should never wish someone was dead for expressing their opinion

I think we have to remember that our words have real impact on real people

Awh! I think I just followed you too doll :kiss: :kiss:

follow me on twitter @queenofdysaster i literally tweet the most absurd crap lmao

and while you're at it @xmissdaytona on instagram too xoxo

I just followed you, queen  :kiss3:

Haim already has their pre order and 2 singles out and their album is coming in July, when will Lana

Lana has to make her face prettier. Even when she is already pretty. Didn't you saw her IG Story?

I wonder what she did there?

Mfhp.gif