Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I have been lurking as a guest for weeks so I finally made an account lol :) I only got 1 hour sleep before my 13 hour shift bc of cherry haha worth it

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I think the delayed release of Lana's interview vs Paramore's and whoever else's has already been released is because it actually does contain important news that Lana isn't ready to say just yet

photo.jpglanadelrey-1jpg.jpgphoto.jpg

Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I think the delayed release of Lana's interview vs Paramore's and whoever else's has already been released is because it actually does contain important news that Lana isn't ready to say just yet

Nah, all of these interviews were done earlier, seems like Lana's was just done when he posted that.

same  she probably;y wants him to edit something out 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

Nah, all of these interviews were done earlier, seems like Lana's was just done when he posted that.

Ah, didn't realize they were done so far in advance in comparison to Lana's. Maybe it will actually come out soon then. I still wouldn't be surprised if she has them wait though  :crai:

same  she probably;y wants him to edit something out 

Idk about editing it, maybe she just wants to wait until like Monday or something for whatever news is in there. I doubt she would have said something she wasn't prepared for people to hear at all.

photo.jpglanadelrey-1jpg.jpgphoto.jpg

Ah, didn't realize they were done so far in advance in comparison to Lana's. Maybe it will actually come out soon then. I still wouldn't be surprised if she has them wait though  :crai:

Idk about editing it, maybe she just wants to wait until like Monday or something for whatever news is in there. I doubt she would have said something she wasn't prepared for people to hear at all.

till monday?  :wtfney: i can't wait that long for an interview where shes just doin to say nothing substantial  :air:

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

Shes going to say so much...

"Whens the album out?"

"Soon"

"Whens the video out?"

"Soon"

"When is Cherry out?"

"Soon"

"How many fingers am i holding up?"

"Soon"

This gave me heart attack from laughing.  :lmao: