Subversive

Lana Covers Dazed - Article Out Now

So is the conversation with Courtney Love different from the interview with Natasha Stagg? Or is it more like Natasha just kind of asked questions for Courtney and Lana to discuss? 

No, I think Natasha wrote the interview down and decided what parts in the discussion were to be in the Magazine? Courtney actually asked Lana the questions.

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

No, I think Natasha wrote the interview down and decided what parts in the discussion were to be in the Magazine? Courtney actually asked Lana the questions.

Ah, that makes sense! Thank you!  :D

Edit: Yeah I checked Natasha's insta and she posted a photo with the caption that she listened to their conversation and then wrote the text, you're exactly right!

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

My favourite pic is definitely the orange pic but the shelf in the background bothers me I wish they had edited that out other than that it should've been the cover imo

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

AH YESSSSS  LANA KEEP DELIVERING! *slay*

BLnmCDeCIAA2CrC.png

Agreed, the photoshoot is very "rich actress at home in her diamonds", which is what HM feels like to me.

What should have been.

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

Haha would that change your username to LustForLifeDaddy? :teehee:

Lmao yes. At least until we get the tracklist. then I'll change it as fast as I can before all the good ones get taken

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: