Subversive

Lana Covers Dazed - Article Out Now

Did we know about this shoot beforehand? And who's the photographer?

It looks like 2014 Lana, she looks so fucking good jfc I'm living! Def. One of my favorite shoots. The outtakes are just as flawless! :oprah:

nope. Tottaly surprise photoshoot 

:oprah:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

wig she looks SO good wow, the blue dress shot and first cover are the best ones :trisha: excited to see more if it. 

also, I think the reason that there isn't an option to pick which cover you want when you purchase is because maybe it's just one mag with dual cover, one on the front and one on the back

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

also, I think the reason that there isn't an option to pick which cover you want when you purchase is because maybe it's just one mag with dual cover, one on the front and one on the back

I've been wondering this as well! It's either this, or that the second cover option isn't uploaded yet. If you look at the other issues, they all propose to choose which cover you want.

ZKcaooE.png

Did we know about this shoot beforehand? And who's the photographer?

It looks like 2014 Lana, she looks so fucking good jfc I'm living! Def. One of my favorite shoots. The outtakes are just as flawless! :oprah:

dont think they are outtakes, they are in the mag im guessing BUT THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE ALBUM COVER SHOOT HCVBUGHIFJHUIXHJOGIVBJDIOKJIBJIJOIBIHUGVCY7TFYG

hey_hey.jpg

The interview better be good and not some pointless crap.

Since we barely hear her share her thoughts about anytihng nowadays I am sure it is going to be an amazing read. Finally a piece of of her mind!