Elle

New Song "Coachella - Woodstock in My Mind" Out May 15

on your head?

I'M LISTENING TO THE SONG RN FJSBDGAA

EDIT: OK THIS IS THE INSTAGRAM ACAPELLA VIDEO??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I'M SHOOK????????

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

I don't understand her anymore...she mixes her vocals to sound like they're recorded in the 1940s and drenches them in reverb and then has a pretty much completely dry 808 drum machine and such a deep synth bass that it barely translates on laptop/phone speakers, the main listening platforms. And the random triplets in the hi-hats actually really mess up the groove...this is like a new High by the Beach, yikes. 

X----into me, into you----X

I don't understand her anymore...she mixes her vocals to sound like they're recorded in the 1940s and drenches them in reverb and then has a pretty much completely dry 808 drum machine and such a deep synth bass that it barely translates on laptop/phone speakers, the main listening platforms. And the random triplets in the hi-hats actually really mess up the groove...this is like a new High by the Beach, yikes.

except HBTB had better lyrics and production :hooker:

I gotta say, this is the most different Lana I've ever seen, she's kind of aiming mainstream a bit... I don't mind it... But I do see her growth, now the mixing and mastering, it could probably be a glitch. I'm an artist myself, and sometimes, the program really fucks up things. Things happen, I think she'll fix it soon. Stop being horrendous to her, she's human and we all make little mistakes.

I don't know where anyone else downloaded this song from, but where I got it from...it wasn't from iTunes directly. So...it's a bit unfair to hold the skips/sound quality against it. I only wanna judge the sound quality once I buy it from US iTunes.

giphy.gif

I kind of feel bad though. Lana wrote this song with us, her fans, in mind (as well as Woodstock :creep: ) and a majority of us don't even like it...  :aw: God knows she tried  :toofunny:

The lyrics are good though

It's the fact that the music and the melody literally aren't the same. It's like a bad mashup in YouTube with some hip

Hop song when