Elle

New Song "Coachella - Woodstock in My Mind" Out May 15

Weren't you all wanting beats like 2.2 seconds ago? Anyways.....

I love this song so much, but I just don't Iike how she has the ability to have great production and mixing but she gave us this. This doesn't sound HQ either, I'm hoping the iTunes version sounds better. Everything else is perfect though.

Love > Lust For Life > Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind > Best American Record

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

I gotta say, this is the most different Lana I've ever seen, she's kind of aiming mainstream a bit... I don't mind it... But I do see her growth, now the mixing and mastering, it could probably be a glitch. I'm an artist myself, and sometimes, the program really fucks up things. Things happen, I think she'll fix it soon. Stop being horrendous to her, she's human and we all make little mistakes.

Are you serious? Different??? It's like everything else she's done... But worse!! I cannot hear anything new in this at all

It's cute from 3:10 onwards, the rest.. meh. The song itself isn't even that bad, although below what she is capable of. But for me, the production really ruins it. Praying for a radio mix/different version, and if that doesn't happen, a nice remix by @@butterflies

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I'm not quite sure what to think of the new song. It's nice, some parts are really good but the production is way to cheap for me. Maybe there'll be a better mastered/produced version on the album (but I doubt it).

What's still giving me hope for the new album: the first three songs that were released from Honeymoon ("HM", "Terrence l.y." and "High by the beach") all weren't killer tracks for me (i especially hated Terrence...) but the entire album is awesome nevertheless, so...

iTunes version is available on the internet (for free lel)! I downloaded it just to try the HQ version and loved it so much.. Will buy it when it is on iTunes US also. I LOVE ALL THE SONGS TILL NOW ugrhhh

After listening to the HQ I might have exaggerated how bad it is. The chorus is catchy and the outro sounds really good. I just wish the drums sounded less harsh and that some of the lines weren't so awkward. I can't help but cringe at "critics can be so mean sometimes" and "all their children's children" and I think that the whole message, while sweet, is a bit patronizing. All in all it's an average song and I don't think it's the worst she's ever released, but I can't help being worried for the quality of the rest of the album, if this song is really one of the most single worthy songs on it. I also have a hard time seeing how the album will be cohesive with all of the released songs sounding totally different from one another. I guess only time will tell and I hope I'll be pleasantly surprised. I haven't completely lost faith in Lana.

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Is the one we heard on picsong the same as the one on Spotify NZ (meaning it is not a demo)?

Lol I have been asking all day.

yes it's the same, it's not a demo, this is the final version. 

Why are yall assuming it was recently written?

She couldve written it a while ago and then just decided to post a video singing it

we're not assuming, she literally said so in the caption wyd...

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif