Elle

New Song "Coachella - Woodstock in My Mind" Out May 15

Doing way too much on the lyrics. They're a little clumsy but the verses actually slay and even if the chorus is kinda general (hence "white girl"-y?), she always aims for a universal chorus ("Its you its you its all for you everything I do"). How deep did you expect her to get? This at least sounds like a Lana take tbh and not some contrived hyperpolitical tone from her

Honestly the beat doesn't help in taking the lyrics seriously, or the title, but lol I'm trusting her on choosing this one for the cinematic side of the record

Meh I've gone back to it and chorus in particular has grown on me. Really, it's the only time I've been disappointed by one her pre album singles so I am obv not gonna write off the entire album. I'm still excited...if it's coming soon and not in 20 years.

To be fair, it's the best vocal delivery on a L4L track so far..

I agree. I love it. I did at first think the production and the vocal doesn't quite mesh, it's too loud for what's a chiller and not particularly sharp song. I love it though. Odd juxtaposition has always been her thing. 

L4L > Love > Coachella >>>>>>>>> BAR 

okay but is this song still not out yet? it's monday over here and i can't find it.

.okay apparently it is but not in germany. flop. waiting for that german radio mix never to happen.

i76mrxw.png 

Inb4 this what she meant when she said that she likes making songs that aren't glossy sounding

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

The musician she's singing about is Father John Misty right? Social/political consciousness is kinda his thing. He couldn't have helped out his friend on this one...

I think so. There's a picture of her on Emma's shoulder at Coachella before/after his set.

The title looks like the name of the artist followed by the song 

I can just imagine Cupcakke - Big Cock on My Mind

Welcome to the stage, Coachella performing her new song Woodstock In My Mind.