Elle

New Song "Coachella - Woodstock in My Mind" Out May 15

The first minute is outright tragic, not digging her voice but on the whole she sounds nice I guess

Biggest problem is that soporific beat, it just ruins everything. Rap beats do not suit her voice we realized this with Honeymoon why hasn't she? :oprah3: Saving grace must the BG vocals towards the end, they remind me of the ones in She's Not Me a bit.

The lyrics are pretty juvenile too, although some highlights would be the garland of roses lyrics, very quaint. Led Zeppelin and hippie culture are hard to reference in a way that's not try hardy. In general, the 'pop culture/icon reference in place of real lyrics' thing needs to end...

I feel like this was a good song in theory but it got ruined along the way...

VyIsfwC.jpg

I don't think it's her best, but I actually like it for the most part. I feel like maybe the instrumental might fit better with a different song though, hence the lyrics, but overall I still enjoy it.

However, I am a bit confused, is this song going to be on the album? To me that would mean we may have to wait longer for physical releases like vinyl then, considering it seems this song was made more recently (or it could be a deluxe track, but I doubt it). I'm not sure how exactly printing works, but I'm sure it takes time and with the other album releases coming out... idk. correct me if I'm wrong, please, because I hope I am.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Even weaker than the BAR demo.

What the hell is going on this album, all of the songs that got released by now got no connection to each other...

This album seems like a mess for now :horror:  :icant2:  :crying5:

What tho

BAR was the best song we got so far

I don't think it's her best, but I actually like it for the most part. I feel like maybe the instrumental might fit better with a different song though, hence the lyrics, but overall I still enjoy it.

However, I am a bit confused, is this song going to be on the album? To me that would mean we may have to wait longer for physical releases like vinyl then, considering it seems this song was made more recently (or it could be a deluxe track, but I doubt it). I'm not sure how exactly printing works, but I'm sure it takes time and with the other album releases coming out... idk. correct me if I'm wrong, please, because I hope I am.

no you're right, if this song its super recent it'll definitely push back a vinyl pressing but that's pretty common a lot of artist's album releases don't line up with the vinyl release because of the time it takes to produce

this is such a cute song, I really liked it, don't get the hate for it at all, sounds rushed but it's not bad, the cheap bit is fun and lyrics are good, love how it's also an upbeat song

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Hey guys I made it out alive :toofunny: sorry to everyone who added me on Snapchat and saw my drunk ass scream and fall everywhere. & for all my posts lol.

About the song -- I like it. I actually really love the lyrics. The melody is beautiful. The chorus is still gorgeous. The bridge/outro is one of the best things she's ever done, I'm obsessed. I think her vocals sound great too, especially on the "stairway, stairway" part.

The onnnlllyyyyy thing I'm a little put off by is the trap/HBTB beats in the production. It doesn't seem to match the song. The production will have to grow on me, but overall I like all of the elements to the song. I just think the song would sound so much better with an alternative, slower production.

So far for me it's - Architecture > Love > Coachella > LFL

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

This is a mature BTD song. Which is way better imo as we grow older. Btw this sounds way better than LFL. I'm immediately hooked, which wasn't the case with Love and LFL.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg