Say Yes to Heaven

New Single "Summer Bummer" Out Soon

what? some fake, sketchy news reported by a fake/sketchy, unreliable source turned out to be fake? impossible. and lanaboards thought it was real despite not being confirmed by anyone legit? shocking. :smh: next

even though i was one of those low key hoping it was real :crai:

it's not fake, it's sinply not possible to fake this at the level it would've been faked. The song is registered om Warner Chappel, the single cover is an unseen shot with Neil Krug done in May. It's real. But for some reason the release date for it is being pushed back

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Produced by Tyler Williams. This means nothing to me. Is that a good thing? https://www.instagram.com/p/BV7aBCEgVA_/?taken-by=silvertinsel

They only register upon release so far for this era, and I can't find any of the others. So I guess it really is coming soon.

Who is Tyler Williams? Boi1da?

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

i saw this pic unedited on ig when i got home today and thought it was a bad edit :toofunny: what nonsense is this? is this the alleged daisy chains title???? what am i missing on this day

The picture has been edited by fans to not have text, there is no real textless version yet.

Yes, this is supposedly the "Daisy Chains" song, but no way to be sure since Lana said they worked on more than one song.

Summer Bummer was planned for June 29th (today) and then for June 30th. Now we've been told by CDUniverse that their supplier has said the song is not being released today or tomorrow and a further date will be announced (I think)

Who is Tyler Williams? Boi1da?

Tyler Williams is Playboy Carti

Matthew Samuels is Boi-1da

Rakim Mayers is A$AP

Produced by Tyler Williams. This means nothing to me. Is that a good thing?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV7aBCEgVA_/?taken-by=silvertinsel

They only register upon release so far for this era, and I can't find any of the others. So I guess it really is coming soon.

Read above comment

The picture has been edited by fans to not have text, there is no real textless version yet.

Yes, this is supposedly the "Daisy Chains" song, but no way to be sure since Lana said they worked on more than one song.

Summer Bummer was planned for June 29th (today) and then for June 30th. Now we've been told by CDUniverse that their supplier has said the song is not being released today or tomorrow and a further date will be announced (I think)

Rakim Mayers is A$AP

*They said they haven't received any word about a rescheduled release date. I doubt we're getting it before 7/21. Hope is low.

Rakim Mayers is A$AP

Read above comment

Oh thanks! I don't know much about this Playboy Bacardi. :twirls:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

i keep waiting for Lana to hit us with some HUGE news that'll snatch us all like a big info dump or whatever but it never comes :toofunny:  i just don't get it. What is going on? If something doesn't happen soon... idk. I'll ALWAYS love her but if this is what stanning Lana is gonna be like from now on i'm out sis. bye :bye2:

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

Rakim Mayers is A$AP

Read above comment

I'm pretty sure that Tyler Williams is not Playboi, he's a song writer... he wrote 'How Low' for Luda and some Nicki tunes

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

I'm pretty sure that Tyler Williams is not Playboi, he's a song writer... he wrote 'How Low' for Luda

Oh yeah, you're correct! To be honest I searched up A$AP's name and Boi-1da's name and assumed the last name there was Playboi  :defeated: Hmm wonder why Playboi isnt credited

In case you're wondering

Playboi = Jordan Terrell Carter

Oh yeah, you're correct! To be honest I searched up A$AP's name and Boi-1da's name and assumed the last name there was Playboi  :defeated: Hmm wonder why Playboi isnt credited

In case you're wondering

Playboi = Jordan Terrell Carter

There is an "Unknown" credited, maybe that's him :/

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

it's not fake, it's sinply not possible to fake this at the level it would've been faked. The song is registered om Warner Chappel, the single cover is an unseen shot with Neil Krug done in May. It's real. But for some reason the release date for it is being pushed back

it was this month wyd

giphy.gif