Say Yes to Heaven

New Single "Summer Bummer" Out Soon

This is awkward. I've seen recently a lot of songs dropping on thursday intead of Friday (idk why but yh). It would make sense "June 29" and then it would have been out in New Zeland already. I think it was pushed forward.

guys songs are officially released on fridays, this is coming tomorrow because new zealand, out everywhere on friday

Either this way or it just drops in the middle of the day tomorrow, I don't know how it's like elsewhere but at least in Finland songs that drop during the day don't get updated and available on Spotify and Google Play (for example) until midnight. If it comes out in NZ first I get it just in time before I get on a 4-hour bus ride and 30-min train back home  :defeated:

guys songs are officially released on fridays, this is coming tomorrow because new zealand, out everywhere on friday

None of the songs this era have been released on a Friday lmao. Lana plays by her own rules and it's just getting annoying tbh. Like she doesn't even announce anything it's just stupid now 

FzytWEW.png

None of the songs this era have been released on a Friday lmao. Lana plays by her own rules and it's just getting annoying tbh. Like she doesn't even announce anything it's just stupid now 

Ingredients can be found online sis.. U just have to find it  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

13380cc.jpg

Lust For Dead   large.gif

i bet she doesn't know what even hot 100 and i kinda like that , she really doesn't care about the charts she just wants to make music  

tumblr_inline_oo9ea6SlfH1tz183h_500.gif

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif