Say Yes to Heaven

New Single "Summer Bummer" Out Soon

so i read it will be out at

11PM EST

true?

I'm going to guess that IF we get the single this week it will be tomorrow and not today, unfortunately :(

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

everyone should remember that this song is probably the song that comes with the preorder. the preorder will probably have a nice announcement post, at like noon EST? we'll probably get the song either at 11 tonight or noon tomorrow. yall are freaking out and claiming this is terrible promo for a song she doesnt want to promote yet???? we have 3 singles from the album, a lot of titles, interviews. there has been enough promo for the album, hopefully we'll get summer bummer today or tomorrow along with an official tracklist. either way, there are a couple hundred lana tracks we have, u could enjoy those or find new music(there is plenty of it).

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

So is this Summer Bummer actually a real song? Maybe it's just called Daisy Chains after all? or something else lol

And that picture of her with the Cherry.. Maybe it was just a promo shot and someone ran with it?

IDK, it's just a theory..

source.gif source.gif

So is this Summer Bummer actually a real song? Maybe it's just called Daisy Chains after all? or something else lol

And that picture of her with the Cherry.. Maybe it was just a promo shot and someone ran with it?

IDK, it's just a theory..

Because I feel like she would've acknowledged its existence by now, since everyone is talking / hyped about it

especially with its presumed release date being June 29th.

source.gif source.gif

I think that picture was never used or seen before and seems to real so I think that's why people think it's the real deal. Still waiting for the song, though.  :teehee: