Say Yes to Heaven

'Summer Bummer' & 'Groupie Love' - Beats 1 World Record Premiere + Interview

This interview was such bullshit, she didn't spill any tea regarding any of the videos she recorded or if Summer Bummer is getting the second single treatment, didn't mention any info on the other songs, very unpleasing for a few weeks away from the release. Hopefully she'll do more.

I thought Lust For Life was the second single?

SummerBummer likely to turn into Third Single with all the edits and stuff

This interview was such bullshit, she didn't spill any tea regarding any of the videos she recorded or if Summer Bummer is getting the second single treatment, didn't mention any info on the other songs, very unpleasing for a few weeks away from the release. Hopefully she'll do more.

??????????

She told us about what happened to Yosemite + BAR, her (non-existent) plans for touring and stuff? This is probably one of her best radio interviews

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I listened to every version and there's no "we changed everything" line

stop lying

it says so in my app

but regardless, the pretending nothing means anything line is absent from the iTunes version

now it's changed back

MESS

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

the groupie love version is also different on YouTube ..

And pretending that nothing means anything --> YouTube lyrics

And remembering about how we changed everything --> iTunes lyrics

When I listen to the preview on iTunes, I hear that lyrics but when I downloaded it it wasn't that version. I don't understand this whole situation anymore!

EDIT: I don't know anymore. I'm sure I heard it but I can't find it anywhere now so I don't even know if I dreamed it. What is this woman doing to me? I'm going crazy  :facepalm:

130729050359480601.gif

I feel like both tracks are growers, but I don't dislike them. Summer Bummer has a nice flow. But omg that bapapapa and freaking autotune is horrible. Groupie love is really good but it needs to grow on me because it's like honeymoon slow. 

i wish lanas vocals were clearer in summer bummer? the way her voice echoes has been going on for so many albums but it gives me 1949 vibes, i just want to CLEARLY hear her

pNjWdpc.png

Hahaha so why did she even put out two different versions of the song? lamo Is it like:

1. One is the unfinished and the other is the official/final version?
  2. One is the radio edit and the other one is the album version?
  3. She simply had 2 different versions and got confused  :omfg2:?

What's the truth Lana... we need answers!

And BTW I LOVED  the two songs, I swear each day that passes I am more in love with this bih like wtf.

SB is like the older sister of High by the Beach and Goupie Love is calssic Lana.

tøp tumblr_ndboqjRRZ51tfi808o1_500.gif

??????????

She told us about what happened to Yosemite + BAR, her (non-existent) plans for touring and stuff? This is probably one of her best radio interviews

I didn't hear that part of the interview, what happen to BAR & Yosemite?