Sign in to follow this  
frankie

Which single from LFL is your favorite?

Which single from LFL is your favorite?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Which single from Lust For Life is your favorite?

• Love
    • Lust For Life
    • Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love

lol at coachella getting 0

groupie love is so perfect to me like so melodic and the vocals are so lush and wonderful i absolutely live for vocals and melodies like that :toofunny:

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

Summer Bummer > Groupie Love > Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind > Love >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lust For Life

:wtf:

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind (1 votes [1.33%])

WHO

The

FUCK!!!!

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

It was Love, but after hearing Groupie Love. Phew! So sexy and so well-produced. I think Love is the superior song overall but because I've overplayed it, GL takes the title rn.

i voted for Coachella because i felt bad :twirls:

I don't think it has feelings, sis. :oprah3: You should've just voted for GL like I know you wanted to.

The both versions we have of SB gives me hope we'll have a new Coachella version.

It's crazy how people hardly dislike it :O

Can I say I love your signature. I see it all the time and just assume it's some legitimate advert banner. :worship:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Groupie Love >>> Love = Coachella > Summer Bummer (would be higher w/o the features) > Lust For Life

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

It was Love, but after hearing Groupie Love. Phew! So sexy and so well-produced. I think Love is the superior song overall but because I've overplayed it, GL takes the title rn.

I don't think it has feelings, sis. :oprah3: You should've just voted for GL like I know you wanted to.

Can I say I love your signature. I see it all the time and just assume it's some legitimate advert banner. :worship:

oh :$ :kiss3:

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg