Sign in to follow this  
frankie

Which single from LFL is your favorite?

Which single from LFL is your favorite?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Which single from Lust For Life is your favorite?

• Love
    • Lust For Life
    • Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love

Groupie Love. While SB is good, I feel like the rapping drags on, and Lana's voice could have more clarity to it. I know previously I said I like SB more, but my mind has changed again.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Summer Bummer > Groupie Love > Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind > Love >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lust For Life

Imagine thinking coachella is better than the masterpiece that is Love ..... tragic

FzytWEW.png

So far Summer Bummer is my favourite. It has a an almost sinister vibe. I still don't know what exactly Playboi Carti is contributing with beside his signature "what what what", but it works for me. Or does he actually rap at some point and I just can't distinguish between him and Rocky??

Groupie Love is a bit snoozy but I love A$AP's verse and how well their chemistry works. That alone is enough to make it my second favourite track. I've relistened to that We dont pay no mind to the girls with *Lana hum* love a millions time already because it sounds so dope. 

I think the rap features adds a some much needed energy on her tracks. Lana has always toed the line between tranquil/blasé and boring, but up until the LFL era I feel like she always stayed on the right side of that line, even on Honeymoon because it had so much atmosphere.

The other singles have nice elements too, I'm just not super intrigued. Maybe they'll grow on me when I listen to the full album.