Sign in to follow this  
TheParadiseEdition

Do you know why "Carmen" is her best song?

you stan for Britney too? :legend:

BRITNEY IS MY BITCH L U V HER

first concert and CD and I've never stopped being team Brit even during her cray cray days :legend: :legend: :legend:

Omg guys he said bye may b he went 2 go kilL HIMSELF OMG

Overdose to one of her flawless depression anthems or hit myself with a hammer listening to Lucky Ones...?

Overall, I love the album production of Carmen, except that now I Can't. Stop. Hearing. Those. DAMN. CATS!!!!!!

No offense to cats. It just sounds like there's one caught under a rocking chair or something. MOVE, KITTY!

I think I'm going to try to make a fan "mix"/splice/Frankenstein thingie using the verses from the demo and everything else from the album version.

Concept = :legend:

Probable execution = :facepalm:

Likelihood of procrastination = :toofloppy:

Anyone wanna help/do it instead? = :hooker:

(Well shit at least I tried. I need the practice anyway = :imbeingsarcasticbitch2: )

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

Am I the only one who thinks Lucky Ones should be in a Disney movie? Like, I could honestly see it being played in one if they had a story that would fit the song.

and I pity anyone who thinks Dark Paradise is a good song

Hearing%20test%20button.jpg

HOLY FUCK. LMFAO. LITERALLY THE BEST POST ON THIS FORUM, EVER.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I could not agree more, oh god. Let me love you.

14417469274.gif

Hai guyz, this petty but playful but petty but playful but petty but playful but petty mock-bickering about what Lana Del Rey's best song is and how your favorite song “””””slays””””” some other person’s favorite song is getting a little tiresome and fucking silly, no? Blaugoaughreowoffffttttt

I love how cinematic the album version is

You know, for all the shit you give Lana for uttering SONICALLY as much as she does, you certainly do use CINEMATIC a lot to describe pop songs, eh?

I think I'm going to try to make a fan "mix"/splice/Frankenstein thingie using the verses from the demo and everything else from the album version.

Concept = :legend:

Probable execution = :facepalm:

Likelihood of procrastination = :toofloppy:

Anyone wanna help/do it instead? = :hooker:

I can do this in about four seconds. But i will probably procrastinate until the end of time, so i'll never actually end up doing it. But bug me about it sometime and i’ll probably cave (that is, if the frankenmix hasn't materialized from thin air by that point).

Lolita...I think it's really tapping into it's 60s psychedelic pop potential.

Pardon? Lolita? '60s psychedelic pop? Weren't you just agreeing in another thread about people mindlessly throwing around empty descriptors like these?

National Anthem, I like the album version better than the demo - there, I said it. The album version is much more cinematic and Americana than the demo....

I like the TIWMUG album version better than the demos. Like I said for National Anthem it's much more cinematic and Americana sounding. The demos are cool, but the album version makes me feel like I'm in the parking lot of a 50s dinner getting wasted beside my chevrolet.

You really think these songs sound Americana? SONICALLY, that is :D What, is it the strong, dancey electronic beats? The quasi-rapping? The spoken section that is recited with a totally contemporary, urban enunciation and style? The modern, edgy samples and soundscapes? The multitude of synths? The use of modern audio filters? The contemporary style of arranging and production techniques?

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Hai guyz, this petty but playful but petty but playful but petty but playful but petty mock-bickering about what Lana Del Rey's best song is and how your favorite song “””””slays””””” some other person’s favorite song is getting a little tiresome and fucking silly, no? Blaugoaughreowoffffttttt?

Well we're all having fun so there's really no reason to put a stop to it because it bothers you, Blaugoaughreowoffffttttt.

Well we're all having fun so there's really no reason to put a stop to it because it bothers you, Blaugoaughreowoffffttttt.

Sitar, don't get so serious with me. Please, i need you to love me. We still haven't touched dicks in the D-A-R-K dark 2nite.

All right, this is getting old. IT'S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Sitar, don't get so serious with me. Please, i need you to love me. We still haven't touched dicks in the D-A-R-K dark 2nite.

All right, this is getting old. IT'S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.

I see you're mad by Without You's thorough slayage :excited:

Typical life of a Lucky Ones fan :creepna:

#pettybutplayfulbutpetty

I see you're mad by Without You's thorough slayage :excited:

Typical life of a Lucky Ones fan :creepna:

#pettybutplayfulbutpetty

Keep this up and you'll be touching your own dick in the dark by yourself while Monicker, Hellion and I touch each other's while listening to Lucky Ones.

:diva:

14417469274.gif

I can do this in about four seconds. But i will probably procrastinate until the end of time, so i'll never actually end up doing it. But bug me about it sometime and i’ll probably cave (that is, if the frankenmix hasn't materialized from thin air by that point).

Pretty please? I'd kinda like it to actually sound good :P

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png