RileyThomas

Rank Lana's Albums

1. Ultraviolence

2. Born to Die/Paradise

3. Lust for Life

4. Honeymoon

Depending what mood I'm in.

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Honeymoon

Lust for Life/Born to Die Tied in 2nd.

Ultraviolence

Paradise

From what I've heard so far of NFR, I think it might bump LFL and BTD to 3 and become my new 2nd. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

I've revisited Ultraviolence as my favourite album.

Ultraviolence

Honeymoon

Born To Die

Paradise

Lust For Life

AKA

But it's such a blurry list. Paradise that low doesn't mean anything cause it's still masterpiece and Aka is only that low because I listen to it the least but still adore it.

I'm hoping NFR will jump in at least ahead of Lust for Life. I'm sure it will. Best case would be ahead of Born To Die. But I just don't think anything will top Honeymoon and Ultra.

1. Honeymoon

2. Ultraviolence

3. Paradise

4. Lust for Life

5. Lana Del Ray aka Lizzy Grant

6. Born to Die

This was so hard because I hate having to put BTD and AKA so low since they’re very lovely albums, but all her albums are amazing and some have to go at the bottom. Although my ranking probably changes slightly (sometimes drastically) from day to day. Also I have a feeling NFR will rank up in the top 3 with UV and HM, but I won’t know til it’s out.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

1. BTD/UV

2. Honeymoon

3. Paradise

4. Lust for life

can't choose between Born to die and Ultraviolence because born to die has all the bops and is more playful, but ultraviolence has that heavenly, dreamy, and overall more refined sound.

1. Ultraviolence

2. Paradise

3. AKA

4. Lust For Life

5. Born To Die

6. Honeymoon

and, tbh, if Sirens, From The End, and Young Like Me counted, I'd place them, collectively, above Honeymoon.

Updated:

1. Norman Fucking Rockwell!

2. Paradise

3. AKA

4. Born To Die

5. Sirens/From The End/Young Like Me

6. Honeymoon

7. Lust for Life

giphy.gif

1. Ultraviolence
  2. Born to Die + Paradise 
  3. NFR
  4. Honeymoon
  5. Lust for Life
  6. AKA

Thinking about this sonically and cohesively. I think Honeymoon has some more breathtaking songs than NFR and better mixing and production (and overall vision) but NFR has more melodies I like. Likewise, I think Born to Die has dumb lyrics sometimes but I like EVERY song on it. 

Ultraviolence is perfect. I listen to it once a month at least in it's entirety and sing it daily so that's the one! 

3lfQEhw.png

1. Honeymoon

2. Ultraviolence

3. Norman Fucking Rockwell!

4. Born To Die/Paradise/AKA

5. LFL

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: