Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Btw I love how it looks almost like an aesthetic continuation of the album trailer :flutter:

wait how

no shade I'm genuinely curious; all i can relate between the two is the b&w filter over it

HEY remember that person who said ages ago that the complex video was gonna be inspired by that scene in some film where all the men come with their lighters looks like it's actually legit!!!

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

wait how

no shade I'm genuinely curious; all i can relate between the two is the b&w filter over it

eerie mood with the setting, lana as dominant/in mystery/alone, very shadowy, dark, some atmosphere of disconnect

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

we r gonna get number 1 meek mill on spotify is so weak 

5 million streams translates to how many sales ?

True, but also the Billboard 200 only counts American streams so we don't know what percentage of his and Lana's streams are American. I'm almost positive Lana will debut at #1 though, she's smashing him in actual sales and those matter more, and not just digital sales, LFL CDs are selling very well.

the first note of the complex trailer reminds me of the first note of hollywood even though i know if i actually listened to them side by side it probably wouldn't be v similar

I just thought immediately that hollywood was gonna play that's all lol

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

honestly tho.. I competely agree with you especially about TNC  :awkney2: , omg everyone here's preaching and hollering about how amazing and great it is and I'm sat here like sis.. did I listen to a different song? it's some awful bootleg beatle shit 

yes preach sis!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

True, but also the Billboard 200 only counts American streams so we don't know what percentage of his and Lana's streams are American. I'm almost positive Lana will debut at #1 though, she's smashing him in actual sales and those matter more, and not just digital sales, LFL CDs are selling very well.

just look at the kworb united states spotify top 200, meek mill is well below lana

You can actually see in that first second of the complex video that there's a hand holding out a lighter to lana

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.