Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

omg she needs to put NEVER LET ME GO and AFRAID on it ... oh and LIB!!!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Lana said she's releasing a record of 25 of her fav leaked songs keeslskskskdks

Lets stop this before it goes too far. Shes considering solo singles of Yosemite and Architecture, and possible a collection of her favorite leaked tracks.

I'm sure y'all have probably already read this poor boy to death but WOW, the complex interview was so wooden and weird. Lana looked absolutely gorgeous and was just as much a breath of fresh air as always, but all those long cuts of Noah just staring at her dead-eyed while she spoke were so hard to sit through. It seemed like he wasn't even there or listening to her responses, just waiting to read his questions in the same, slow, monotone way. He didn't react to her responses at all. And, for the most part, he didn't even ask anything that hasn't been asked to death this era. "I see you're smiling on the cover" "I see some of the album is more political". It must take a lot of patience to answer the same questions over and over again while still coming across as genuine and likeable. If the energy seemed low on Lana's end it's only because Noah acted as a black hole, sucking every bit of energy out of the interview through that lifeless stare. What a waste of a beautiful set and look for Lana. Ah well, I will never tire of listening to and watching Lana talk, even if it's with someone so dull. Her smile alone is radiant enough to make up for it.

Agree 100%. He'd never elaborate anytime she would get the slightest bit excited about a topic like bye why use such a dead interviewer

I always loved how she made contrasts with glamour and casual looks. It reflects her personality, she's glamourous and vintage yet also very casual and swaggy. The tracksuit is like the representation of her love for hip hop and the hair and video aesthetic is a representation of her admiration for the past. It's very interesting. She did the same sorta thing with her AKA cover. The bra she's wearing is all sparkly and girly, yet she wears a boyish baseball jacket over it. I've always been fascinated by women who can pull off two sides of themselves, it's as though she's one of the boys AND one of the girls. A trailer trash glamour queen named Lizzy

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The fact she's "considering" to release those 25 tracks makes it obvious it'll never happen. I could imagine her putting out Yosemite and perhaps even Architecture.

HoweverIF she does the 25 tracks I'd hope she put Serial Killer, YCBTB and UATW on it.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

That would be great to have Box 1 of 25 great unreleased songs, including hopefully that Christmas song talked about, perhaps for Christmas?

In America, from Halloween to Christmas day, Christmas music is almost 24/7 on some stations, and all the old time favorites are heard again

A Christmas song that radio can play year in year out. (How about her and Chuck and Sean on a new Holiday song)

I would prefer older songs over more recent, especially as she herself owns those songs and not her record company

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp