Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

I went to the CD store 2 times this week and every time i saw DUA fckin LIPA, HALSEY, KENDRICK LAMAR etc....

NO LANA. NOTHING. :toofunny:

I DONT HAVE A CREDIT CARD AND I CANT BUY HER ONLINE......... IM CRYING. I ONLY HAVE HONEYMOON CD thanks to my dad

:crai:

Can you ask them to order it for you?

LIZARD PEOPLE

I'd only be excited if she changed the production. I love it how it is obviously, but nothing worth getting hyped over if it's gonna sound the same.

Also can we make a poll for the worst lana song ever made? I would do it but idk how

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'd only be excited if she changed the production. I love it how it is obviously, but nothing worth getting hyped over if it's gonna sound the same.

Also can we make a poll for the worst lana song ever made? I would do it but idk how

That's an interesting idea, I wonder if there would be a clear winner since she has so many songs

That's an interesting idea, I wonder if there would be a clear winner since she has so many songs

tbh i just wanna burn coachella :teehee:

Her unreleased collection easily has worse songs, like Money Hunny or Moije Jouie

Delicious > Betty Boop Boop >>>>>>>>>> Coachella

Let's not forget True Love on the Side and Axl Rose Husband :eek:

The only bad one among these unreleased tracks is Betty Boop Boop, the others are bops. :hooker:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Yayo won by a landslide when we did a rate. But yes Pawn Show Blue is a touching beautiful masterpiece with a stunning instrumental, like who else does music like that? No one only Lizzy Masterpiece Grant

I wish she would go back to that kind of sound, those instrumentals were so unique. I'd never heard anything like it before. I also prefered her high pitched, little girl singing voice. It was so much darker and creepier, especially when put together with the kind of things she sung about. Lizzy Grant was the best

I wish she would go back to that kind of sound, those instrumentals were so unique. I'd never heard anything like it before. I also prefered her high pitched, little girl singing voice. It was so much darker and creepier, especially when put together with the kind of things she sung about. Lizzy Grant was the best

I wish that too . at least for some songs..but I don't know if she still can do that..like a woman voice changes a lot through the years and she was singing really high compared to her new songs in which she sings reaally low

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...