Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

259 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

this is not the aka thread. fuck off

Why does it matter? There's nothing much to talk about here anymore anyway, it's interesting to here peoples thoughts and opinions. Don't be rude.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Why does it matter? There's nothing much to talk about here anymore anyway, it's interesting to here peoples thoughts and opinions. Don't be rude.

as previously mentioned, and as i'm pretty sure you specifically have actually been told, using each topic for their intended purpose makes a forum easier to browse. this isn't a social media platform where one thread has everyone's thoughts like a twitter timeline- it's meant to be discussions organized by topic. but yes we should all endeavor to enlighten each other as kindly as possible.

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

How is this happening? Can someone explain? I've seen things about HDD and Tidal, both of which I know nothing about.

Tidal reports fake streaming numbers based off of free streams from unregistered users which make their website appear to be more profitable than it is. Meek Mill is also signed to Jay's label, so he benefits also from having another #1 album on his label.

HDD said they were not including Tidal streams as they weren't reporting the numbers after this info gained attention throughout the week, but a few of us have a hunch that Tidal will be reporting to Billboard because they know that they can get away with it again.

2-1.gif