Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

http://www.billboard.com/charts/rock-songs The hot rock chart!

Lust For Life and Love climbed up the rock chart, 21 and 25 respectively

13 Beaches entered at #27

Beautiful People Beautiful Problems entered at #29

Tomorrow Never Came at #40

Get Free at #47 (seems like Lorde's playlist helped?)

Also reached #2 in top artists chart (behind Linkin Park but they've had a rough time so it's nice that they have this increase of sales even though that compared to the loss of Chris that raise really means nothing).

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

still waiting for paradise demos, instrumentals, ultraviolence demos, honeymoon demos..............

We have unreleased songs from the Ultraviolence era:

Your Girl

Yes To Heaven

Fine China

And we have two demos:

Black Beauty

Methamphetamines (we've had it forever, but Lana considers it a demo of Old Money)

Lana Del Rey Debuts at No. 1 on Billboard 200 Albums Chart, Tyler, The Creator and Meek Mill Bow at Nos. 2 & 3

02-Lana-Del-Rey-cr-Neil-Krug-2017-press-

Lana Del Rey scores her second No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart, as Lust for Life bows atop the Aug. 12-dated tally. The set, which was released on July 21 through Polydor/Interscope Records, earned 107,000 equivalent album units in the week ending July 27, according to Nielsen Music. Of that sum, 80,000 were in traditional album sales.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7882489/lana-del-rey-lust-for-life-no-1-billboard-200-albums

I'm glad Tyler and Lana did so well.

Lol @ Tyler for thinking he was all that. LANA COME THRUUUU

He'll end up getting more sales than her in the end though, probably. Her albums always fall off.

giphy.gif

Lmao not G-Easy coming for Lana in his newest song because she wouldn't put up with his cocaine-addicted ass.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Are we not gonna talk about how g-greasy name-dropped lana in his new song? :oprah2:lrzjb.jpg

I was gonna post this lol.

But yeah, he's desperate af.

Is he mocking her cause she doesn't dabble with cocaine? That's the impression I'm getting :crossed:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Not sure that's dragging, considering how Lana low key called him a loser in In My Feelings

i don't have any data but i don't think in my feelings is like 1 1/2 months old

i76mrxw.png 

i don't have any data but i don't think in my feelings is like 1 1/2 months old

Hmm imo it sounds as young as Coachella but she didn't want to release IMF "in real time" so she worked on it longer. But who knows maybe that one is about the italian dude

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Hmm imo it sounds as young as Coachella but she didn't want to release IMF "in real time" so she worked on it longer. But who knows maybe that one is about the italian dude

Whether we choose to admit it or not. Fran is far from being a loser. Hes hella successful. His mother was an icon. This is either a g sleazy drag or a g sleazy drag. :oprah3:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Whether we choose to admit it or not. Fran is far from being a loser. Hes hella successful. His mother was an icon. This is either a g sleazy drag or a g sleazy drag. :oprah3:

couldn't it just...not be about anyone in particular?

giphy.gif

I still find it hilarious seeing IMF, like we all know Lana put's up with SO much shit (or at least use to); she even said she was normal with working with insane people everyday

and to many people (like casual friends) who also know this just based off BtD, so many were awestruck like "damn, this is the realest ride or die bitch that'll put herself through hell and she IS REALLY CALLING YOUR TRICK ASS OUT" 

i just love the thought and impressions :hooker: