Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

It's strange that my mind always try to find dark meanings in songs. Maybe, I'm yearning for it. I always thought Swan Song as a suicidal song and someone is calling me to end this life and I imagine a woman, maybe woman of my dreams walking through bushes at the shore to the sea with her white tennis shoes. Now I see Get Free this way. It's actually a song with positive meaning: starting a new life. It should be, but no. I cannot see it this way. "Move out of the black, into the blue". I heard that when someone decides to take his life, he feels happy because he finally feels free. When I'll decide to move out of the black, i will head to the blues. Again a vision of walking to the sea and never coming back. Getting out of this prison called life and finally getting free.

Are you Ultraviolence in human form?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

You guys need to stop taking Constantine seriously all the time when it's so obvious that he's being sarcastic. It's like you all want to be offended just for the sake of it.

The things he has said here are far from sarcasm. Lmao. He's a grown man & he is aware he will provoke people by saying such things & so he keeps doing them intentionally. It's his idea of fun.

In short, he is a 'troll'.

The things he has said here are far from sarcasm. Lmao. He's a grown man & he is aware he will provoke people by saying such things & so he keeps doing them intentionally. It's his idea of fun.

In short, he is a 'troll'.

Well, it is kinda funny, but y'alls reactions are even funnier to read

image.png

Without him, Lanaboards will be bored tbh

as rude and toxic as Cuomo & Unleaked were

still kinda miss them bc i wanted to see their reactions w/ everyone during the sampler leaks n night of 1000 temp bans

also i still mourn creampiedelrey; hope he's doin well 

:popcorn:

Are you Ultraviolence in human form?

Well, this actually made me smile because it seems to be my favorite album. So I take it as a compliment :) 

I'm just a soul that is lost at the moment. I do try to find a way to get off this ride, but how and when is the question. I am actually not too depressed as I wrote, but thinking of death somehow brings me peace. I like to create a world out of words. Every song I listen to brings me another vision. Life imitates art after all. However, as the words resonate with the world I created, "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sick of it".

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

NvY5Q_s-200x150.gif

im jk, i hope you find peace soon; you write nice, it's weird seeing that outside of personal blogs and in this cesspool of anticipation and famine :creep:

Well, this actually made me smile because it seems to be my favorite album. So I take it as a compliment :)

I'm just a soul that is lost at the moment. I do try to find a way to get off this ride, but how and when is the question. I am actually not too depressed as I wrote, but thinking of death somehow brings me peace. I like to create a world out of words. Every song I listen to brings me another vision. Life imitates art after all. However, as the words resonate with the world I created, "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sick of it".

Wow, it felt like I was reading poetry. Your words flow..

Is your username an Aleister Crowley reference? :hooker:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven