Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

gays for god's sake, did anyone of you hear about the new merch? she said it's coming but does anyone know when? what if its only a tour merch  :creep:  :facepalm:

and yeah i just got my LFL signed copy! yay

150211973873811.png

She's notorious for things coming soon.  :creep:

i still think cherry should have had the guitar during the last chorus like it did in the bbc performance, that would have literally taken cherry from a great song to a 100% flawless song and im  :crossed:

like imagine youre listening to this part of the song, and THAT guitar kicks in. @ 3:55

pNjWdpc.png

i still think cherry should have had the guitar during the last chorus like it did in the bbc performance, that would have literally taken cherry from a great song to a 100% flawless song and im  :crossed:

I agree. Also eliminate the swearing, like why the fuck is it even there? I really like the clean version better.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

I agree. Also eliminate the swearing, like why the fuck is it even there? I really like the clean version better.

i think the swearing adds that special little ~touch~ but i guess it would be amazing with or without

pNjWdpc.png

like imagine youre listening to this part of the song, and THAT guitar kicks in. @ 3:55

White Mustang also should've had the guitar in the chorus. sounds so much more powerful with it :oprah: 

unfortunately the album is dying on charts .. Rest in peace lfl

tenor.gif

It's not like she's really promoting it, I mean at least it was #1. It's not even doing that bad either.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I almost forgot about that guitar sound!! YES IT WAS AMAZING why didn't they add that? ;___;

I was surprised when I first heard it... and even though I like the swearing from times to time, it doesn't add anything to the lyrics in the end. It just feels random. It would've been just as fine without it.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

lol honestly imo the "Bitch" and "fuck" in cherry fit so well. This person is ruining her shit and she's like FUCK look what you did bitch. She's so annoyed with it and it just flows so well. I don't understand why people are so shook about those little additions.

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

It's not like she's really promoting it, I mean at least it was #1. It's not even doing that bad either.

i know but probally it will sold less than honeymoon.. and thats shit.. I hope she drop White Mustang video this week or nex  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Why do they take so long to release Vinyl nowadays? Why can't they just release it on the release date. It's so annoying

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

do u gays think we will get another magazine cover or not?  :flutter:

Gorl, I hope, but it's Lana, and many magazines can't resist  :hooker:  :teehee:  :hottie:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

the vinyl is made later on. (and special editions of it also. Which is why the later date.

plus- the vinyl will when it's released become the #1 on the vinyl chart.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp