Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

i feel like thats Honeymoon weather   :oprah3:

I can see that definitely, but for me that's more of when there's still a breeze blowing on its own, and there's foliage rustling when I look up. Still hot, but more of how it makes you lazy and just want to lounge around. It's more domesticating.

I'd be comfortable sweating all the way to dizziness, that kinda heat, that lust for freedom

I know you'll have fun tho either way, so hope u bring some cool drinks and some friends on your way to the beach if or when that all happens  :justride2:

UV/Honeymoon

I can see that definitely, but for me that's more of when there's still a breeze blowing on its own, and there's foliage rustling when I look up. Still hot, but more of how it makes you lazy and just want to lounge around. It's more domesticating.

I'd be comfortable sweating all the way to dizziness, that kinda heat, that lust for freedom

I know you'll have fun tho either way, so hope u bring some cool drinks and some friends on your way to the beach if or when that all happens  :justride2:

WAIT YES THIS. THIS IS WHAT I FEEL

wendy19.png

I have an important question, if you ordered LFL CD online, have you received it? Because I pre-order it in July 12th, it was shipped in July 20th and it hasn't arrived yet. I live in Europe, I think it should have arrived by now. Has there been any problem with the delivery? Because I've read some other people with the same problem

yeah same here, i've left an email and they haven't responded either, nor has the order history updated.

Same :( and I ordered it like a week late, so that sucks if you two PREordered

unfortunately the album is dying on charts .. Rest in peace lfl

tenor.gif

It was always going to drop. Almost all artists struggle to get to #1 let alone stay there for weeks. From as long as I can remember it's been awhile where she has stayed in the top 10. I'd actually say this is really good for her.

You guys also need to remember that Lana was basically editing this album until the very last second, CD's are faster to print that vinyl's so the box set, vinyl, etc. are probably all delayed because of the album delays.

you're right and idk why people are still upset about that

i remember Honeymoon was shipped at November! it's like something regular if you have ordered her stuff before

:smile3:

you're right and idk why people are still upset about that

i remember Honeymoon was shipped at November! it's like something regular if you have ordered her stuff before

I thought you were a newbie then I released you changed your username :thumb3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This record definitely gets better with time. I love it so much! Everything about it just represents how crazy of a ride this year has been for me. It's so close to my heart. :wowcry: The first 3 songs, Love - LFL and 13 Beaches are each individually representations of how my mindset has unfolded this year. The pre-release thread is also something i always think of whenever i'm listening to the album and it just has me cackling. :eartha:

Yes, the record has many flaws imo (TNC and Coachella). :creepna: But without them it just wouldn't be the same. Coachella is an awful song that we love to hate. It's not even THAT bad but it's just fun to pick on it. :sass:  Overall i just love how this album has helped me survive throughout this year and meeting all of ya'll in the process is just the Cherry on top of it all.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Hundred Dollar Bill: "You turn my mood from black to blue"

Get Free: "I wanna move out of the black, into the blue"

This makes me love Get Free even more now.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

How interesting would it be if Lana released the project as a double album with tracklistings as follows. Love would be the collection of love songs, while Lust for Life would be more about her personal change and the wider world.

LOVE

1. Love
  2. 13 Beaches
  3. Summer Bummer
  4. Groupie Love
  5. White Mustang
  6. Cherry
  7. Best American Record
  8. In My Feelings
  9. Tomorrow Never Came
  10. Yosemite

LUST FOR LIFE