Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Ok gurls I bought the CD box set so I can get the early access code for the New York show. Pray for me. I want tickets so bad. I've never seen her live. The thought of seeing her live makes me teary

Good luck, dearest!!!  :kiss:   I've never seen her live either, I'm gonna make it happen this tour and just the thought makes me emotional. I will be a hot mess, that's for sure.

He will flop then lol

hopefully. His material is just so trash. He panders to the fans so much, he claims he will try to voice his opinion but then he says everything is really good. Not that ajay is any better but at least she is slightly more fun

darlin demifat.gif darlin demifat.gif darlin demifat.gif

I fall to pieces when I'm with u  M7U6Ouv.gif

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I was hoping one of Lana's mv would go viral the way new rules by dua lipa did 

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

the reason i love post release era so much is i can not check this thread for a few days and have like 6 pages to catch up on versus pre release where i go to work and by time i'm off there are 45 new pages 

the reason i love post release era so much is i can not check this thread for a few days and have like 6 pages to catch up on versus pre release where i go to work and by time i'm off there are 45 new pages 

same sis i don't have to hurry anymore

Ok gurls I bought the CD box set so I can get the early access code for the New York show. Pray for me. I want tickets so bad. I've never seen her live. The thought of seeing her live makes me teary

best of luck baby xo

did you see this? the clear one is sold out now

LDR_Black_2LP_large.jpg?v=1502375457

ive ordered the clear one already but idk i feel like the black one is so fucking beautiful i love classics ugh  :defeated:

:smile3:

Lana is performing on my bday (October 23rd) and im now gonna be crying my eyes out bc its in new york and i live in Georgia. Ive literally prayed that i be lucky enough for her to perform on my bday. It would feel like shes "doing it all for me". But the universe couldnt be more fucking cruel. Im teary eyed typing this.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

hopefully. His material is just so trash. He panders to the fans so much, he claims he will try to voice his opinion but then he says everything is really good. Not that ajay is any better but at least she is slightly more fun

Idk... I feel like she truly enjoys music instead of desperately trying to find something wrong with it like that Fantano guy. Imagine living like him ew

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

dylan said he is no longer doing del rey thursdays... I hate him but I'm lowkey really sad right now

save ya time and go to my girl ajayII

she at least remembers and references every album and knows her shit n she don't p a n d e r

i really feel sorry for her real fans who did not get the chance to buy her signed CDs

i just found this on ebay and yes he sells it for a crazy price.. this shit pissed me off

s-l225.jpg

One good thing, there are so many on eBay even for 30£ that it's basically devalued them lel.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

i really feel sorry for her real fans who did not get the chance to buy her signed CDs

i just found this on ebay and yes he sells it for a crazy price.. this shit pissed me off

s-l225.jpg

What was the price of them originally? Wish I had grabbed one.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

What was the price of them originally? Wish I had grabbed one.

the original price was $9.99

which is hella cheap since its a hand SIGNED Cd

now i found someone selling them for $50 i think that was the cheapest one on eBay, i found many are selling these for more than $70

lana's sad impact

:smile3:

All I want rn is for Lana to do a real world tour with big venues so everyone can see her

Her vocals wouldn't be that good, unless the show is in a place like Mexico or Brazil were the crowds always sing along out loud and make her feel comfortable lol

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Idk... I feel like she truly enjoys music instead of desperately trying to find something wrong with it like that Fantano guy. Imagine living like him ew

fantano pretty much doesn't like any female artists except carly rae jepsen, charli xcx and bjork