Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

...How?

he gave vroom vroom 8/10 and "best EP of the year" number 1 angel 7/10 and said boys was his best song of the week

he gave emotion 7/10 and side b 8/10 and said cut to the feeling was one of the best songs of the week

edit: he likes fka twigs too

LFL second week global sales: 75k units (269k total). #5 on Global Album Chart (-2)

I'm SO happy  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

dylan said he is no longer doing del rey thursdays... I hate him but I'm lowkey really sad right now

unsubscribe.gif

in all honesty his videos have gotten very lack luster anyways imo. he doesn't really have an expanded music taste as his reactions are mainly just mainstream pop, which is fine, but i really wish he'd give other genres a chance.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

unsubscribe.gif

in all honesty his videos have gotten very lack luster anyways imo. he doesn't really have an expanded music taste as his reactions are mainly just mainstream pop, which is fine, but i really wish he'd give other genres a chance.

yeah. he also pretty much ditched marina reactions and doesn't do very many album reactions

he gave vroom vroom 8/10 and "best EP of the year" number 1 angel 7/10 and said boys was his best song of the week

he gave emotion 7/10 and side b 8/10 and said cut to the feeling was one of the best songs of the week

edit: he likes fka twigs too

btw Groupie Love would've been top track of the week if not for the hollow trap beats

also albeit he was meh on Love and ripped apart LfL (song) on the album review he finds Love refreshing and nice and choked his words and called LfL FIREWORKS (bc it is BITCH !!) 

Give the guy some credit if he's gonna be a topic of discussion (again). 

forgot the name of the one gurl I was in w/ it that went off and looked dumb bc of it  :diva:

btw Groupie Love would've been top track of the week if not for the hollow trap beats

also albeit he was meh on Love and ripped apart LfL (song) on the album review he finds Love refreshing and nice and choked his words and called LfL FIREWORKS (bc it is BITCH !!) 

Give the guy some credit if he's gonna be a topic of discussion (again). 

forgot the name of the one gurl I was in w/ it that went off and looked dumb bc of it  :diva:

he said that from cherry to coachella all the songs sucked :facepalm:  I still follow him and watch his content but I don't agree with his lana reviews at all. ARTV's review was much worse though

he said that from cherry to coachella all the songs sucked :facepalm:  I still follow him and watch his content but I don't agree with his lana reviews at all. ARTV's review was much worse though

he said it was 'the worst string of songs on a lana album' 

but don't forget devil's advocate with that

directly after is what he said is 'the best string of songs on a lana album' 

other reviewers are much more awkward and harsh, especially the guy with the pokemon pillow; it's just extremely harsh to watch even for a critic when they don't try to at least understand much of the artist themselves (albeit Fantano's CWIMM interpretation is.. ha)

All I want rn is for Lana to do a real world tour with big venues so everyone can see her

SAME. every time she announces a new "tour" date i tweet her and i'm like "can you go somewhere other than the same like 4 places?! other people would like to see yah babes"

Her vocals wouldn't be that good, unless the show is in a place like Mexico or Brazil were the crowds always sing along out loud and make her feel comfortable lol

because we don't do that in the US?????

~INSTA1.gif

Read through this finally lol 

1) @stargirl is my new fave

2) another fucking LDR album where I love every song

3) TNC is magic

4) Small venues forever

5) How does she have a hot af outfit one night and then yoga pants the next night

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

I dont ever want her to do big venues. She does need to get her ass around the world though, not just fucking LA and London.

She does do big venues tho, Glasgow is 13,000

Also, just cause she's going to the UK a couple of times this year doesn't mean she's on the same scale as LA in the slightest. Over the past four years Poland had gotten waaaaayyy more shows than the UK. She's only done one show in London, so her UK shows are more comparible to her random US shows at the moment.

I think people are getting too worked up about the fact this isn't a tour but in reality I don't think Lana wants to commit to one again. She clearly doesn't like it. I think she'll be continuously announcing dates for random parts of the world. I think the lack of commitment makes her happier. It just means less time to plan when she does come around but she's trying harder this era.