Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

She's hibernating again. But tbh even when she announces something it's just going to be boring tour dates :pft:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

the biggest disappointment I had this era, was knowing that the beautiful acoustic song "Stairway To Heaven" was converted into the fucking mess that is Shitchella. UGH

When I saw the title Coachella-Woodstock in my mind I expected something vintage and peaceful but all of my expectations are ruined.bitch

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

the biggest disappointment I had this era, was knowing that the beautiful acoustic song "Stairway To Heaven" was converted into the fucking mess that is Shitchella. UGH

It just makes me hate the song even more, It's an old hag that stole the soul of a young, beautiful woman.

It just makes me hate the song even more, It's an old hag that stole the soul of a young, beautiful woman.

I instantly started daydreaming of Lana singing the soundtrack for the little mermaid

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

When did LFL video come out?

Audio- April 19

MV- May 22

AFTER ROACHELLA :toofunny:

the album is amazing& coachella is amazing

also i think it's not a bad thing that lana is quiet, better than all these other attention whores, just enjoy the beautiful album and performances we already got :dance:

Speaking of performances, why isn't there any proffesional live footage of her? All i see nowadays is cheap, vertically held iphone footage :toofunny:

Ok but girls did you really truly genuinely like the acapella version of Coachella?????? I hated it on the first listening of this Instagram video in which she looks weird and my hatred did nothing but GROW ever since.

Truth is, this song has no potential and it just shouldn't exist at all :oprah3:

Ok but girls did you really truly genuinely like the acapella version of Coachella?????? I hated it on the first listening of this Instagram video in which she looks weird and my hatred did nothing but GROW ever since.

Truth is, this song has no potential and it just shouldn't exist at all :oprah3:

Hmm I think the acoustic Insta version had lots of potentional. Maybe if she changed a few notes it could have succeeded. But it's the cheap trap beats in the studio song that ruins it completely, the song could have gotten away without a beat.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

it did have potential. If she had let Dan Heath produce the song, itd be good.

image.png