Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

hey girlies came to stop by real quick to remind y'all that any and all slander upon the last 4 tracks on LfL (Tomorrow Never Came ft. Sean Ono Lennon, Heroin, Change, and Get Free) will be met with a block and a report in hopes that your account will be logged off and shut down. this has been a PSA- thank you for your cooperation

ErzSW58.gif

um yas queen

YoungAcademicJaguar-size_restricted.gif

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

For those who don't have Instagram:

She looks so fucking pretty in her instagram story I can't

Btw we'll know who's coming with her to the tour and "a couple more surprises" tomorrow finally

watch the surprises being another $100 bucks merch or something that will be delayed until 2020. Glad we're having some info tho

best american record deserved a spot on lfl 

we been knew

???, ?????????

hey girlies came to stop by real quick to remind y'all that any and all slander upon the last 4 tracks on LfL (Tomorrow Never Came ft. Sean Ono Lennon, Heroin, Change, and Get Free) will be met with a block and a report in hopes that your account will be logged off and shut down. this has been a PSA- thank you for your cooperation 

ErzSW58.gif 

#MYpresident spilling TEA.mp3 aand using my gif while doing it? my poor political WIG

ErzSW58.gif

best american record deserved a spot on lfl 

old tea ErzSW58.gif

I'm glad most of us can agree that the last four tracks on Lust For Life are incredible but can we please all remember how GOOD Love is? I feel like it's underrated because it was the first single and we all over played it, but it's really one of the strongest songs on the record lyrically and production-wise. 

old tea ErzSW58.gif

i had to repeat for all the stans suffering from Alzheimers

I'm glad most of us can agree that the last four tracks on Lust For Life are incredible but can we please all remember how GOOD Love is? I feel like it's underrated because it was the first single and we all over played it, but it's really one of the strongest songs on the record lyrically and production-wise. 

SO TRUE! I discarded it when the full album came out and now im listening to it repeat after realizing how much of a gem it is 

Love puts me in a good mood. Now that I've overplayed 13 Beaches, Cherry, White Mustang and the last 6 tracks (still amazing), I can finally appreciate the singles again like when they were released (Love, LFL, SB and GL).

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Chile... all festivals. If she's really going to Lollapalooza that is. I hope she will give you guys some proper tour shows as well or come back again later on the tour.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png