Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Betty Boop Boop is her best song. Sorry but facts are facts.

cute way to spell summer of sam & noir

Why do we never talk about Strange Love version 2? That song is so fucking good and creepy

cute way to spell summer of sam & noir

wait you don't like SOS?!?!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Why do we never talk about Strange Love version 2? That song is so fucking good and creepy

YESS. I LOVE THAT SONG. The melody, the drums, the story. Yesss. And that bridge...slay me

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I had a dream last night that I met Lana after the concert at the barricade and right before I got to open my mouth she dismissively put her hand up and said "I know you, Coachella is my best song, slurp on that tea, honey" and just left everyone 

I don't even dislike Coachella that much

When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing is an absolute classic. Reminds me of those awfully jubilant Golden Age Hollywood films like The Philadelphia Story, His Girl Friday & Bringing Up Baby, all to some extent. The third half of the song, especially, is something quite brilliant.

obUZKpb.gif

omfg i didnt know there was a v2!!!!!! CAN SOMEONE PLZ SEND IT TO ME????? OMFG #bless

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

Can somebody leak Yosemite

Yes I completely agree 100%

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

It never will leak sis

A gay can dream  :flutter:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

i watched chelsea hotel no. 2 and her old money acapella and i hope she decides to do another deluxe, i know she's said no about them ever since UV but thinking about 1-2 outtakes and an acapella version of a song... im crying already

200.gif

i watched chelsea hotel no. 2 and her old money acapella and i hope she decides to do another deluxe, i know she's said no about them ever since UV but thinking about 1-2 outtakes and an acapella version of a song... im crying already

200.gif

An acapella heroin.......can you imagine