Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

omfg yes,

now she just needs to include cherry and make a short film out of it and the universe will collapse under the impact of this perfection.

every single atom in my body will have their electrons move into excited state 

every single atom in my body will have their electrons move into excited state

I freaking love your posts. :toofunny:

So... if this rumor is true... will it continue from the White Mustang video? Because of that super short feature of Get Free?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I freaking love your posts. :toofunny:

So... if this rumor is true... will it continue from the White Mustang video? Because of that super short feature of Get Free?

No, it would have nothing to do with that.

That part of Get Free in the WM video had a very obvious meaning if you stop to think about it for a moment. Get free = rocket being shot up in the air, and the Love poster, Lana's excitement about intergalactical possibilities, the Love video. I think it's safe to assume it was just the expression of the wish to "get free" get away from here and go to a new land that is unexplored and exciting.

If you listen to Lana's BTD era interviews, she says one of the main things that fascinates her about old americana is that people had a sense of "more being out there", people being curious about the possibilities of what tomorrow might bring, whereas nowadays in society we think we discovered everything and reached our potential so the general attitude is more pessimistic/annoyed. So the idea of getting away from here to a new unexplored land is very exciting for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-NTv0CdFCk

2:57

It's all there

OMFG this is low-key off topic but guys look. So I'm in gym and I'm listening to LFL. And then Change came on. And Right when Lana sang " there's a change gonna come, idk where or when" my mom (who's 9 month pregnant) text me and said she's going into labor....

I'M SHOOKETH. QUEEN OF FORESHADOWING MY LIFE :oprah:

Such a legend, she's out there predicting our future and providing her fans A+ quality soundtracks for their lives  :pray2:

I'm so happy for your mom, I send you my congratulations to you and your family, hope everything is fine!  :flutter:  :kiss:

Would make sense that Get Free will have video, after the snippet played on WM Video

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Do you know where Nylon said this, though? Odd that they wouldn't just link a tweet or article from them. I couldn't find anything.

I looked too. I found nothing. Just linking the post I saw for others to investigate.

Such a legend, she's out there predicting our future and providing her fans A+ quality soundtracks for their lives :pray2:

I'm so happy for your mom, I send you my congratulations to you and your family, hope everything is fine! :flutter: :kiss:

Thank you :kiss2: :kiss: It's going pretty slow. Might not be done until in the morning. It's 6:20 pm rn. :icant:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

these rumours gonna get my fucking hopes up if theres a video for 13 beaches and get free I might still have love for this era I really miss/want gorgeous visuals from lana so bad  :trisha:

edit: not saying the videos so far have been bad they're just not my favourite and I'm still bitter about the white mustang video :toofunny:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

LOL wildforlana is that same account that said "I'll livestream Lana's show when i get 100 more followers!" and pretended they were at Lana's SWSW show in March, who remembers that? Anyway they're just looking for attention and can't be trusted

I'm glad she paid Cherry dust when it comes to videos because she would've ruined a masterpiece. 

the fact that her videos have been so lackluster lately than instead of expecting them to enhance the song, like we used to, we expect for the videos to ruin the song

OMFG this is low-key off topic but guys look. So I'm in gym and I'm listening to LFL. And then Change came on. And Right when Lana sang " there's a change gonna come, idk where or when" my mom (who's 9 month pregnant) text me and said she's going into labor....

I'M SHOOKETH. QUEEN OF FORESHADOWING MY LIFE :oprah:

aw oh my god !! congrats on the new sibling; this is honestly hella sweet :,) so happy 4 you

man some of my favorite users been havin good things happen to them im so giddy for y'all

Omg I just saw on Instagram that nylon says there will be a music video for “13 Beaches” and “Get Free”. Does anyone have confirmation of this?

I’m dying from the thought of the absolute perfection. And if it’s a short film I will die even more.

13B ? really.. :crossed: i don't hate the song but it seems like the most clear cut video, nothing really happens u know.. :pft: 

and i love the idea of Get Free for a MV, it deserves one- i just hope it wont ruin or tarnish the song

also where the fuck is GBA or WAW or Cherry for single opportunities; lana come ON 

i can envision a Cherry MV perfectly. im prob gonna make another storyboard w gifs soon because i love my little fantasy for the mv