Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

i feel like there's two lana's and one of them only exist in my head but there's the normal down to earth emoji hoodie chuck grant photography lana and the fantastical magical space witch sex goddess lana who never does anything wrong and who only exist in album concepts and neil krug photography 

Just realized how Lana was feeling about G-eazy. While reading the lyrics for IMF, she was crying a lot over him, and she really fell for him. I thought it was a diss track, but it's more of a "he broke up with me and I'm crying now" track. Makes me sad cause I love Lana  :poordat:

Emm? what? not really

"You've been wastin' my time

While you're takin' what's mine with the things that you're doin'

You wanna make the switch? Be my guest, baby 

In the smoke they can hear me comin'

If you were me, and I was you

I'd get out of my way <--------- does that seem like she really fell for him?

She is crying because she always does the same thing (fall for losers) 

giphy.gif

she should do a "The Love Witch" inspired video for Summer Bummer or In My Feelings just saying it's kind of perfect 

I'd prefer a 'Bitch Better Have My Money' inspired video for Summer Bummer

and for IMF a MV directed by David LaChapelle, she needs to work with him again

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

I'd prefer a 'Bitch Better Have My Money' inspired video for Summer Bummer

and for IMF a MV directed by David LaChapelle, she needs to work with him again

that flaunt mag is EVERYTHING.

this era is truly blessed with great magazine photographies. sadly the album art is cursed with Chuck's subpar quality

giphy.gif

this era is truly blessed with great magazine photographies. sadly the album art is cursed with Chuck's subpar quality

Honestly and the fact that we only got 4 photos of Lana for the entire album shoot, combined with there being only one look and it basically being a bts of the Love video... yipes!!

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

For the next album i want neil krug doing the photoshoot with like 15 pictures of lana in 3 different looks and of course some nature imagery for the aesthetics  :delicious:

But probably lana will scrap them and take 5 pictures with chuck in jeans and a black sweater  :facepalm:  :crossed:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

For the next album i want neil krug doing the photoshoot with like 15 pictures of lana in 3 different looks and of course some nature imagery for the aesthetics :delicious:

But probably lana will scrap them and take 5 pictures with chuck in jeans and a black sweater :facepalm: :crossed:

I think she should find someone new altogether. Love Neil's stuff but I feel like she's beating a dead horse here. I want fresh ideas musically and visually.

i ACTUALLY PUT A RETRO PHOTO AS THE COVER FOR lfl ALBUM

THAT COVER PHOTO IS REALLY BAD

AND SHE KNOWS IT AS SHE DID NOT PUT THAT PHOTO ON THAT SHIRT - JUST SAYIN'

I mean she didn't because she wouldn't deliver the shirts on time while they were being made before the cover was revealed 

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I'm really happy with the cover of this album, it connects to some of the songs very well. Also, why hasn't anyone mentioned a GBA music video yet? That would be awesome! I hope that song gets one too.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The only stupid thing about the cd is that she used the back cover as the picture when you open the cd.

I KNOW..she should've put the daisies one or the other one where she leans against the truck 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***