Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

I don't get why it takes so long to release a video... the song isn't even 3 minutes long

I know, I mean the footage is already done and I bet the right angles and scenes must have been cut to perfection by now? Because as far as we know, this is not supposed to be another Tropico with several songs in it. It can't take that much time to finish it.

Unless she changes her mind, thinks it's not good enough for some reason and adds it to the folder with Prett When You Cry and others. :deadbanana:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

It's easier to get the instrumental for singles than for album tracks, they spread around more

also they probably sent out the stems to producers since we've been seeing plenty of LFL remixes lately. that's most likely not the case for the other songs.

also they probably sent out the stems to producers since we've been seeing plenty of LFL remixes lately. that's most likely not the case for the other songs.

Imagine a white mustang remix by zedd. Or a cherry remix featuring Zayn

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Guys we also don't know that the video is completely done yet, the process to shoot and edit can take longer than it seems. I'm still hopeful!

But didn't she finish the shooting more than a month ago?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

But didn't she finish the shooting more than a month ago?

Did she or the team announce that? I don't remember hearing it but I could be wrong. Even if that's true, editing isn't a quick process. My boyfriend was in a music video that was shot in early August and the editing still isn't done and the video probably won't be out until late September. So I don't think the wait is a bad sign

Did she or the team announce that? I don't remember hearing it but I could be wrong. Even if that's true, editing isn't a quick process. My boyfriend was in a music video that was shot in early August and the editing still isn't done and the video probably won't be out until late September. So I don't think the wait is a bad sign

No you're right, no official statements. Just my thinking that it must have been done a while ago since she's been in Europe for quite some time since the album and so. :creep: And the fact that she had mentioned it some times now and how excited she is for it.

But I just want to see it, it feels like fall here already with lower temperatures (and cold rain today - brr!) and Lana always makes summer-y videos and I don't want to get it in November ya know? :defeated:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Patience is a virtue, LB  :pray2:

I'm sure Lana will deliver a beautiful video when it is done. I'd rather wait a little longer than have something half assed rushed out and be unsatisfied. I'm sure the video is being edited now and that kind of stuff is out of Lana's control for the most part

I really want a video for Summer Bummer and Groupie Love. I'd like one for Cherry too but idk how it'd turn out. It sounds so much like a movie soundtrack

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I want LDR6 to be full of psychedelic and chaotic songs like Cruel World + dreamy ones like Music To Watch Boys To :hair: :squidward:

Don't tease me. :defeated:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven