Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Personally, I feel extremely indifferent about which outfit she wears on stage. I don't think it impacts her way of singing, or her kindness with the fans, and that's why I would go to a Lana concert.

I would even say that I'm HAPPY she abandons this glamorous persona and dresses the way she wants to, and I mean it :hae:

I agree, her iTunes Festival outfit was great but like... Just because she's not dressed like 2012 Lana Del Rey it's gonna ruin your concert? I don't get it

She doesn't have to dress like 2012 lana del rey to look like she actually cares about giving a performance. She's had other casual outfits that still have a laid back but dressy essence to them (Isle of Wight for example)  and others ones that don't look like she woke up late and did a stress run around the block.

It won't ruin the show and I'm happy that she's comfortable, but I wish she'd put more of an effort in her attire for shows. 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Honeymoon is her most cohesive album. Lust for Life sounds like a bunch of random songs put together. Don't get me wrong I like most of the songs on the record but that's just how I feel about it

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

i find lfl cohesive too, in my twisted logic ... actually i think the order of the songs in lfl makes a lot of sense 

i need the instrumental for lfl the song too, there's a nice fast piano tune going on during the chorus but they both sing and it isn't clear enough, pretty sure it must be sampled because i've heard it before 

Stop care to her outfit lets talk about her mic thats is low like Britney Spears voice. She needs to fix the band+her voice is so so so low on the shows and the gays dont stop to scream sometimes and i really cant listening anything what she is singing in the videos.  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Imagine that Yosemite was on the album and it was better than Heroin  :oprah2:  :horror:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Stop care to her outfit lets talk about her mic thats is low like Britney Spears voice. She needs to fix the band+her voice is so so so low on the shows and the gays dont stop to scream sometimes and i really cant listening anything what she is singing in the videos. :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

I think sometimes she lip syncs too :pft: although I'm not sure..but when I watch live videos I can hear the studio vocals in the back

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Imagine that life is beautiful was on honeymoon and it was better than the whole damn album

:thumb:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I think sometimes she lip syncs too :pft: although I'm not sure..but when I watch live videos I can hear the studio vocals in the back

Those might be backing tracks, a lot of artists use them. They're just there to keep them on track. You'd be able to tell lip synching vs live vocals

Imagine that Yosemite was on the album and it was better than Heroin  :oprah2:  :horror:

From the acapella snippet we heard, the chorus was not that overwhelming. I mean, it's nice but not the best chorus, the best choruses are from Cherry and Heroin, oh and Change, and maybe Get Free but that's not the topic rn. I'm sure the best parts in Yosemite were the goddamn verses. 

So do you think Yosemite was just an acoustic guitar and her voice or acoustic guitar and drums and background vocals?

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif