Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

I'm probably not seeing Lana live again if she doesn't change the playlist for real. It's not worth spending all the money and time to hear BTD songs again

especially now that she looks like she's going for a jog after the concert

I have to agree with a lot of you on how Lana has been dressing for her shows lately.  I think looking back at some of her older performances or tours don't help either, perhaps our expectations are too high, or perhaps it actually is upsetting when you have people paying to see you, going out of there way to drive miles or even take a plane, willing to stay out in terrible weather for hours on end, and only to come out like you had to run and go get milk from the grocery store at the last second.

Anyways, that's just my food for thought. If this didn't seem like it was becoming a habit, I wouldn't care nearly as much. She's had casual looks before, like the Itunes Festival one and various others, but they didn't overpower her more get-up looks like they're doing this era.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Omg, what if people leak a whole music video before Lana does! :lmao:

Next time she will make a song like Swan Song it will be about 'I'll never shoot a video again" instead of "I'll never sing again" :horror:

Another day without the instrumentals leaking

pmydf.png

We knew on album release day that we are not going to get them anytime soon this time around...nothing to be surprised about

Personally, I feel extremely indifferent about which outfit she wears on stage. I don't think it impacts her way of singing, or her kindness with the fans, and that's why I would go to a Lana concert.

I would even say that I'm HAPPY she abandons this glamorous persona and dresses the way she wants to, and I mean it :hae:

I have to agree with a lot of you on how Lana has been dressing for her shows lately. I think looking back at some of her older performances or tours don't help either, perhaps our expectations are too high, or perhaps it actually is upsetting when you have people paying to see you, going out of there way to drive miles or even take a plane, willing to stay out in terrible weather for hours on end, and only to come out like you had to run and go get milk from the grocery store at the last second.

Anyways, that's just my food for thought. If this didn't seem like it was becoming a habit, I wouldn't care nearly as much. She's had casual looks before, like the Itunes Festival one and various others, but they didn't overpower her more get-up looks like they're doing this era.

I agree, her iTunes Festival outfit was great but like... Just because she's not dressed like 2012 Lana Del Rey it's gonna ruin your concert? I don't get it

Well a snippet of the LFL (song) instrumental leaked so they must be around somewhere 

It's easier to get the instrumental for singles than for album tracks, they spread around more

That wouldn't be surprising at all.

Also, I wouldn't feel even a little sorry for her if it does considering how little she cares.

Hm, I still she thinks cares about it and would feel hurt again if it leaked. But well... I can't tell why she hasn't released it yet. It's been over a month since the album came and she's not currently occupied with festivals/shows and flying across countries... so... she should just do it.

I also wonder why she told fans to give her their phone number if she never called anybody. ... Because no one got a call, am I right? Or maybe she called and they didn't pick it up.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png