Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

259 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Honestly, I'm a big fan of Cherry and Heroin, but both are overrated, overrated as fat

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Still waiting on that signed Lust For Life copy

But months now and I've finally come to a conclusion on my top five songs from the album

05. Cherry

04. In My Feelings

03. Groupie Love (feat. A$AP Rocky)

02. Tomorrow Never Came (feat. Sean Ono Lennon)

01. Get Free

it's official. i love every song on LFL. it took me a while to get into some of them. but now i'm starting to see this albums angle and the songs are honestly all so beautiful and they stand out in their own ways. i love this album.

ALTHOUGH...i've been thinking. Groupie Love should've never featured A$AP Rocky. i find myself skipping the song after the second verse. such a shame because i love (most) of the song

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

I was at Coachella leaning on your shoulder watching watching your husband swing in time I guess I was in it cuz baby for a minute it was Woodstock in my mind

Is the strongest opening lyrics on the album nevermind other albums

No stranger than a stranger teas on Godchella

I dunno, I think Get Free's first line is way more powerful: "Finally I'm crossing the threshold from the ordinary world to the the reveal of my heart."

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

tomorrow never came and lust for life say hi

those are literally a few of the best songs released this year, and if you come at me saying lust for life lyrics are bad well the production and Lana's vocals are so amazing  that they outweigh the bad lyrics

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

those are literally a few of the best songs released this year, and if you come at me saying lust for life lyrics are bad well the production and Lana's vocals are so amazing  that they outweigh the bad lyrics

TNC lyrics are cringy and LFL production is so ugly 

giphy.gif

tbh my least fav is change and i cant figure out why - i wish it was placed somewhere else on the tracklist too - and i dont mean that as in its bad but i just dont like it as much as the others

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

TNC lyrics are cringy and LFL production is so ugly 

omg the bells that kick in during the chorus do nothing for you?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

yeah it reminds me of Noir, the texture of her voice in the backup vocals is so pleasant :flutter: i still remember the first time i heard Noir, I was actually surprised I felt like her voice was in 3D or something

3D? But we don't have the studio version of Noir yet. It was a rough demo. Imagine the layering & textures in the studio version!

:cumming:

(I think it would have been a great B-Side to Off To The Races bc of the attitude)

A part of me wants to respect the fact that everyone here has a different musical taste and the other part of me wants to fight everyone that slanders the last 6 tracks of the record.

*slanders all of them except WTWWAWWKD* :troll:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

okay this is random, but after listening to the album for this long and from reading everything on this site I CAME to the conclusion that white mustang is actually a really beautiful song. The video even tho it wasn't up to BAR to her others this era, it made me visually listen to the song(if that makes sense). And its great UGH. just my little timbit...everyone o back to hating roachella now <33333

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...