Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

i'm getting on that aeroplane

leavin my old man again

i hope that i'll come back one day

to tell you that i really

chaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaAAaaaanged

kuTv6SO.gif

YES BITCH YOU'VE SEEN THE LIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=8622903

@@Roctab WE SAVED ANOTHA ONE !!

This is amazing as well, I wonder who made it. :flutter:

original.gif

well now we know lana doesn't skip leg day w those murderous calves !

YES BITCH YOU'VE SEEN THE LIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=8622903

@@Roctab WE SAVED ANOTHA ONE !!

is that really how they baptise babies?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i'm getting on that aeroplane

leavin my old man again

i hope that i'll come back one day

to tell you that i really

chaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaAAaaaanged

kuTv6SO.gif

The best moment on the album tbh  :flutter:

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

over Melodrama ? DAMN. ? 4:44 ? Divide ? CTRL ? I want LfL for AOTY as much as any stan does but with how Ed is loved and Lorde is pushed I wouldn't be surprised if they came out on top. DAMN. deserves recognition because lbr at this point Kendrick deserves a win for AOTY after producing 3 incredible and significant albums in a row. 

And with Reputation coming out I wouldn't be surprised if Taylor grabbed any last minute nominations- especially if she's eligible for AOTY

and lets not forget Bodak Yellow which will be a predicted front runner for SOTY along with Shape of You and Despacito; all 3 horrible tracks, I'd be surprised if she's even nominated with how many bigger songs there are to compete with :noparty:

man , this makes me realize how much 2017 was THE year for music . 2018 so far sounds quiet music wise but the grammys will be a war zone with all the nominations and potential winners.

over Melodrama ? DAMN. ? 4:44 ? Divide ? CTRL ? I want LfL for AOTY as much as any stan does but with how Ed is loved and Lorde is pushed I wouldn't be surprised if they came out on top. DAMN. deserves recognition because lbr at this point Kendrick deserves a win for AOTY after producing 3 incredible and significant albums in a row. 

And with Reputation coming out I wouldn't be surprised if Taylor grabbed any last minute nominations- especially if she's eligible for AOTY

and lets not forget Bodak Yellow which will be a predicted front runner for SOTY along with Shape of You and Despacito; all 3 horrible tracks, I'd be surprised if she's even nominated with how many bigger songs there are to compete with :noparty:

man , this makes me realize how much 2017 was THE year for music . 2018 so far sounds quiet music wise but the grammys will be a war zone with all the nominations and potential winners.

giphy.gif

2017 has some good releases but as a whole I think 2016 is stronger. While some of my favorite artists dropped stuff this year (LfL, CTRL, Kelela's album was great, I like Melodrama n i dont dislike all of hfk)- in addition to albums like DAMN. Rainbow and Reputation which are all going to be iconic releases for their respective artists just think back on 2016 for a second

Lemonade

ANTI

Blonde

Life of Pablo

Coloring Book

4 Your Eyez Only

Views

Joanne

Awaken My Love

Starboy

A Seat At The Table

e: this is what the truth feels like

glory

all this vs. 

Divide

Melodrama

DAMN.

Flowerboy

Tell Me You Love Me

4:44

Lust for Life

Witness

Hopeless Fountain Kingdom

Rainbow

e: beautiful trauma

ctrl

i know a few users aren't into to more RnB or hiphop style music or jus non-white non-alt music in general  but 2016 imo was 10x stronger in releases 

2017 has some good releases but as a whole I think 2016 is stronger. While some of my favorite artists dropped stuff this year (LfL, CTRL, Kelela's album was great, I like Melodrama n i dont dislike all of hfk)- in addition to albums like DAMN. Rainbow and Reputation which are all going to be iconic releases for their respective artists just think back on 2016 for a second

Lemonade

ANTI

Blonde

Life of Pablo

Coloring Book

4 Your Eyez Only

Views

Joanne

Awaken My Love

Starboy

A Seat At The Table

This Is What The Truth Feels Like

all this vs. 

Divide

Melodrama

DAMN.

Flowerboy

4:44

Lust for Life

Witness

Hopeless Fountain Kingdom

Rainbow

Beautiful Trauma

i know a few users aren't into to more RnB or hiphop style music or jus non-white non-alt music in general  but 2016 imo was 10x stronger in releases 

:creep:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

:creep:

i might have well included glory if we wanted to consider those major frontrunner releases :creep:

no shade i love her but 2016 wasn't the year for returning legendary artists, much like Fergie bombing DDII :rip:

i might have well included glory if we wanted to consider those major frontrunner releases :creep:

no shade i love her but 2016 wasn't the year for returning legendary artists, much like Fergie bombing DDII :rip:

I don't remember Britney or Fergie having #1 albums recently, unlike Ms. Stefani.  :hooker:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I don't remember Britney or Fergie having #1 albums recently, unlike Ms. Stefani.  :hooker:

i also don't remember any of them being relevant of any sort throughout their promo era's or post-launch of each respective album so..  :makeup:

True.

LMAOOOOOO YOU ALMOST GOT ME BITCH

Hi gays I was offline lately but I have to remind y'all that Cherry is the best song of the album 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Pretty obvious and old reply from me but - not when we have UV's and HM's child: Heroin.

As pretty much everyone here, I hope there's another video soon, I think we've already discussed everything there was to discuss from the album so if another video or the tour hurried up, it would be nice.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif