Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Paradise is good but it's too short for me to care enough... though it does carry one of my favourite Lana songs, Cola.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Paradise is good but it's too short for me to care enough... though it does carry one of my favourite Lana songs, Cola.

cola is overrated, gods and monsters, ride, bel air are way better

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I can't believe we are doing this again OxwGxsX.gif

ANYWAYS the real tea is 

UV >> LFL ≥ HM > BTD > P

UV had it all: amazing production, good lyrics, good tour (Endless Summer), interesting interviews

LFL is shaping up to be a truly amazing era whether you greedy gays agree or not

HM's lyrics and production weren't anything starkly different from her other records, but they still felt fresh; the lack of a proper tour was disappointing though 

And that's that on that ladies

I can't believe we are doing this again OxwGxsX.gif

ANYWAYS the real tea is

UV >> LFL HM > BTD > P

UV had it all: amazing production, good lyrics, good tour (Endless Summer), interesting interviews

LFL is shaping up to be a truly amazing era whether you greedy gays agree or not

HM's lyrics and production weren't anything starkly different from her other records, but they still felt fresh; the lack of a proper tour was disappointing though

FINALLY. someone got it right. :oprah: I was beginning to think I was alone in this war for taste

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I can't believe we are doing this again OxwGxsX.gif

ANYWAYS the real tea is 

UV >> LFL ≥ HM > BTD > P

I agree! Paradise is not bad at all, its just not as interesting as her other albums imo (not even an album itself)

I think LFL is kinda better than HM just for the presence of Heroin, Cherry, Get Free, Tomorrow Never Came, Change, WTWWAW, 13 Beaches and Love. Idk, the variety makes it a more interesting listen than Honeymoon.  

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

I agree! Paradise is not bad at all, its just not as interesting as her other albums imo (not even an album itself)

I think LFL is kinda better than HM just for the presence of Heroin, Cherry, Get Free, Tomorrow Never Came, Change, WTWWAW, 13 Beaches and Love. Idk, the variety makes it a more interesting listen than Honeymoon.  

I agree! LFL is messy but it has some of her best songs to date (Heroin, Cherry, Love). 

Lust For Life has better individual songs whereas Honeymoon is better as a whole. It's hard to listen through LFL start to finish but it's easier to do so with Honeymoon. With LFL, I like to just randomly jump into it and listen to whatever song I feel like listening to but when I listen to Honeymoon, I usually listen to at least 3-4 songs in a row since they all flow together so well.

FINALLY. someone got it right. :oprah: I was beginning to think I was alone in this war for taste

Thank you king  :defeated:

i

y'all seem heated today rip

Imagine thinking honeymoon and it's heavily flat mastered sound is better than the hifi queen

Ultraviolence.

All due respect to honeymoon, but come on...that album needs a bit more air (treble) in it. Even then, Ultraviolence still out produced

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: