Lotus

Your favorite song from Lust for Life (POLL)

Your favorite song from Lust for Life  

222 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite song from Lana's new album, Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind
    • God Bless America - And All the Beautiful Women In It
    • When the World Was At War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

"Cherry" is far superior to any of the other songs (although I don't really like the profanity bits). I don't really see how the 2nd half of the album is better (like many people say). It only goes downhill after "White Mustang". "Groupie Love" could have been really good if it didn't have that awful rap part. Political songs and songs about drugs like "Heroin"... no, thanks. :facepalm:

If you care about animals, please watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5hGQDLprA8

Get Free is an ANTHEM. I don't just love it for the Lizzy-esque vocals, either! 

I love the message I get from it: your life, your destiny, your happiness-- these things are in our own hands, and it's up to us to make a commitment to break our old, tired habits; to see through illusions and the lies we tell ourselves; to emerge from the deep, dark black into the bright, wide blue. 

To me, it's very much a song about breaking the chains we put on ourselves, and learning to claim life and the good and beautiful things it has to offer us.

It's funny, because it's exactly what I needed to hear right now. I couldn't be struggling worse at the moment, and things finally hit their lowest point yesterday, so Get Free felt exactly like the rebirth and push into the blue that I needed. 

o4qjp4j.png

Heroin is basically what I'm looking for from Lana, so I had to vote that

But BPBP is touching me in a new way after overplaying it last night driving through the city :defeated:

How do I even pick? Seriously the only one I don't love is Coachella. I love each one for different reasons. I think I'll listen to the album more before I pick one.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over