Escapism

Lana considering release of 25 leaked Unreleased songs

okay but if this happens Yosemite better be on there

I feel like this is the only reason it could happen, she's clearly very happy with the song and wants it to be released in some form

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I don't think all of them would be songs from her Lizzy days since she has told us that she's ashamed of some of them. But also that they are old and she might not feel the same anymore (and she's more grownup now, she might not wanna sing about school crushes anymore).

I'd love to have YOSEMITE, Yes To Heaven, Fine China, $100 Bill (very unlikely though), Queen of Disaster and other songs on it. :flutter:

Yosemite please Lana I luv ya

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I could imagine some Lana Del Ray songs could make it on there. I remember in 2012 she said Mermaid Motel was one of the songs she was most proud of writing, so I could see that and maybe Kill Kill or something being on it.

I don't think we will get any of the darker, deeper songs like Your Girl or Fine China on it.

This is of course, if she does do this.

Isn't LIB automatically not even considered because she doesn't actually own it or?

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

this is the sort of thing she says on the fly every era (not this exact thing), I'm not going to hold out hope...

but fuck imagine if they were tracks we didn't have yet >< i mean she'd only consider things post 2010, things harder to obtain because she didn't post everywhere trying to get recognition. We would all die happy. And she wouldn't have to care that nobody would buy it because we already own them, she can just sign them all so everyone buys eleventy billion copies each

edit: did she say 'leaked' or 'unreleased' ?

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

I wonder if she would re-record the songs since they all have different qualities. Also, if it's an album of unreleased songs then some of them could be new ones since we haven't heard all unreleased material

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

this is the sort of thing she says on the fly every era (not this exact thing), I'm not going to hold out hope...

but fuck imagine if they were tracks we didn't have yet >< i mean she'd only consider things post 2010, things harder to obtain because she didn't post everywhere trying to get recognition. We would all die happy. And she wouldn't have to care that nobody would buy it because we already own them, she can just sign them all so everyone buys eleventy billion copies each

edit: did she say 'leaked' or 'unreleased' ?

Leaked if I'm correct

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

She HAS to rework them, imagine putting that mic-all-over-the-place version of Damn You bnext to Never Let me Go or something

This is why I don't think it'll ever happen though why would she put time into reworking all of these songs she knows we already have?

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

This is why I don't think it'll ever happen though why would she put time into reworking all of these songs she knows we already have?

Because she's Lana and she's already in the studio 80% of the time

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

She HAS to rework them, imagine putting that mic-all-over-the-place version of Damn You bnext to Never Let me Go or something

I don't think we do want that, that takes time, time away from her next era! We want this as an extra in between eras, not holding up an era.... I guess she can just delegate the polishing to sound engineers though

Someone could make a thread, 'choose what 25 you think she -should- put out'? Might be fun. 

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Actually I guess 95 % of casual Lana listeners never heard any of her unreleased stuff. When I went to her gig in 2013 in Hamburg no one around me knew her AKA album let alone leaked songs.

BITCH

This era just keeps getting better and better

Praying for Hollywood's Dead V2

I joked saying that we'd get it like 50 years later in a commemorative album rather than a leak but now it might be happening so soon :trisha:

And I know she likes Hollywood's Dead so the chances of it being on the album are so high :trisha:

I stg if she puts the demo though :crossed: