Escapism

Lana considering release of 25 leaked Unreleased songs

I really wish she would consider doing this though. Some of us are either the same age as her, or older, and we won't live long enough to see her children posthumously release every since song she ever recorded in order to cash in. And that makes me sad.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Actually I guess 95 % of casual Lana listeners never heard any of her unreleased stuff. When I went to her gig in 2013 in Hamburg no one around me knew her AKA album let alone leaked songs.

How could they not know about AKA?? O___o

If it's true, it'd be nice if the album was a tiny bit cheaper then since we probably have heard most of them. But 25 tracks are a lot, so it would probably not be cheaper anyway lol.

What is she says 25 now and ends up with 22 songs instead, just like what happened to LFL? :P

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I just tried to make a list but how am I supposed to pick 25 songs out of all those leaked masterpieces? Also I wouldn't want a lot of the songs to be re-recorded because they only work sung by our high pitched Queen Elizabeth (e.g. Elvis).

Well Lana was mostly known for Video Games and Summertime Sadness in Germany at that time and imo a lot of the people going to that concert just liked her music but weren't real FANS/stans (I wasn't in the "moshpit" but had a seat so that's where the more casual listeneres were I guess; some people there didn't even know the Paradise songs...). The generel public surely hadn't heard any of her leaks or earlier work so releasing old stuff would be new stuff to them. :)

If it's true, it'd be nice if the album was a tiny bit cheaper then since we probably have heard most of them. But 25 tracks are a lot, so it would probably not be cheaper anyway lol.

What is she says 25 now and ends up with 22 songs instead, just like what happened to LFL? :P

I'm pretty sure most casual fans don't even know 90% of her songs besides the btd album. My friend is a self proclaimed huge lana fan (even seen her live and I haven't :( ) and she doesn't know any Uv songs..

At the show yesterday people didn't even know Serial Killer and she's performed it sooo many times

LIZARD PEOPLE

Someone make a poll of every single Unreleased track so we can vote for our faves and send it to Lana

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm pretty sure most casual fans don't even know 90% of her songs besides the btd album. My friend is a self proclaimed huge lana fan (even seen her live and I haven't :( ) and she doesn't know any Uv songs..

At the show yesterday people didn't even know Serial Killer and she's performed it sooo many times

I was attending Paradise Tour in Poland and people didn't know Burning Desire lmao

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Same for me in Hamburg. Some of them even never heard Ride before... :O :facepalm:

Speaking of Ride... I was the only one saying the Ride monologue along with her when there was a break and I enjoyed the fuck out of that :toofunny:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif