Escapism

Lana considering release of 25 leaked Unreleased songs

If she adds Yosemite, RBFY, BAR and LIB then i'm totally down for this. But i wouldn't count it as one of her albums. It's more of a side project kind of thing

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Still pointless

Why? If she releases it, it would be a curated list of songs that she enjoys and appreciates. We would likely get them in higher quality than we currently have them. It would be a simple side-project, nothing too serious, so why would it be pointless?

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

yes, it's pointless, but it's nice to imagine some good oldies grouped together (And I mean, We'll never have EVERYTHING possible. She's always in studio, she probably have some faves and maybe some songs were finished and we never knew.)

Cannot wait for first single Serial Killer & second single Paradise with it's music videos to drop

:creep: lmao

Imagine if Lana dyed her hair Lizzy blonde again for this era and made it really long, curly and hippy ish. It would've been incredible. Especially with the lizzy vocals being the closer for the record too

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I literally asked for this a few days ago on a different thread... :O My prayers would be answered... :pray2:

Wish she releases some darker songs (like "Your Girl"). This current "happy" era has left me thirsty for that kind of songs. :crying5:

If you care about animals, please watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5hGQDLprA8

Ok well whichever fans meets and talks to her next should ask how serious is she with this topic and what timeframe is this project going to be released. The only way this will happen is if we push her tbh

If she did this, I could see it being like 13 AKA tracks + 12 miscellaneous unreleased songs. Tbh I would hope most of them would be pre-BTD