Elle

2018 World Tour Announced

OMG, I somehow got them!!! I kept trying and i have floor seats!

Great. I just got one seat with the VIP group. $270 or so. I am in Loge 13 which is on the side one section back from the front. I could have got GA on the floor with early seating but it wasn't clear if they were seats or standing. Whatever I am happy!

The website was so hard to navigate for me, it would only show me one type of ticket at a time.  I wanted a list of what was available so I could compare prices.  I just wanted a regular seat, no VIP package.  And I wanted to go to Philadelphia but my code would only work for Newark :(

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

It's almost cute how if you buy VIP Ticketmaster doesn't charge you much in fees.  :toofunny:

The website was so hard to navigate for me, it would only show me one type of ticket at a time.  I wanted a list of what was available so I could compare prices.  I just wanted a regular seat, no VIP package.  And I wanted to go to Philadelphia but my code would only work for Newark :(

Try the app on your phone if you can. The website for Orlando was weird for me like that too but the app let me pick the ticket type. 

Great. I just got one seat with the VIP group. $270 or so. I am in Loge 13 which is on the side one section back from the front. I could have got GA on the floor with early seating but it wasn't clear if they were seats or standing. Whatever I am happy!

Loge 13 is great, I've had seats there before!

I got scared and purchased the first thing I saw cause there were a lot of the VIPs left and I can’t afford that. This will be the first lana show where I’m in a seated section :(

ngl i wouldn't even go to a lana concert seated, it would hurt my soul

tbh why are american tickets so expensive?? like in europe we've never really had any super expensive vip tickets like you guys get, we normally just get floor and ga. like tbh i would love an early access ticket but at the same time, like, fuck, it's like £300. no wonder fans are more mental in other countries, we all get in the same and have to fight our asses the same.

I got scared and purchased the first thing I saw cause there were a lot of the VIPs left and I can’t afford that. This will be the first lana show where I’m in a seated section :(

ngl i wouldn't even go to a lana concert seated, it would hurt my soul

Lol Idk the pit can be hell sometimes. I've always been in the pit too but I would say don't be sad, you're seeing Lana!!

YAAASSS I told you to keep on trying!! I'm so glad for you for some weird reason, lol. xD

It took me completely restarting my browser and going back on Ticketmaster for some reason. When it was giving me the error message I thought tickets were gone and i was absolutely crushed for a second, but I'm so happy for you too!

I’m confused. What are the perks of the gold VIP?

And if I got the gold VIP where could I expect to be standing/sitting?

Going to the Honolulu show.

From another thread:

VIP Packages

Prices may vary by cities

NOTE: These look very similar to the packages for the Endless Summer Tour. 

GOLD VIP Lounge Package $395.00

One premium reserved ticket in rows 1- 5 of the lower bowl! *

Exclusive access to the VIP pre-show lounge with food, drinks, music and more!

One VIP parking space per order (where available)

Commemorative VIP Laminate

Limited edition lithograph, numbered

Commemorative VIP concert ticket

Early entrance into the venue before general doors with red carpet photo

Pre-show merchandise shopping opportunity

Designated VIP Nation check-in

On-site VIP host

*Location may vary by venue. See specific date for details. (<-- from ticketmaster's website)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I’m confused. What are the perks of the gold VIP?

And if I got the gold VIP where could I expect to be standing/sitting?

Going to the Honolulu show.

The gold seats for the Ohio show were all in the first five rows but I managed to snag a seat literally right next to gold in the fourth row for $100

qpgosw.jpg

OMG it was a struggle but I finally got tickets. I just checked stubhub and there are already tickets for sale in Fort Lauderdale for $350 for my section, that means that the demand must be high!

To compare... Halsey tickets are selling for $75 in my exact section one row below me and Lana is selling for $347. Lana is queen!

i got really nice bronze vip seats. i've never been able to do the whole camp out/fight to the death for barricade thing, i'm way too anxious. also i'm so short that it's really hard for me to see in standing GA pits even if there's only a few people in front of me. if people have luck meeting her before or after shows i'll def try for that though