bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

yeah it's not coming people :trisha4: but maybe it's for the best, party til i die kinda sucked anyway. hopefully slut pop 3 won't be coming next february as well so kim can move on from the sequels thing and focus on original (good 🤞) music

Yeah TOTL3 is probably never coming. I came to terms with that long ago, although if it drops I'll be pleasantly surprised - but if it doesn't, well, it's no surprise anyways. I'd love Time for Crime to leak in full HQ if it won't be released though, it's an absolute bop and I need that 2nd verse in HQ so bad.

Leak that and the rest of Candy pls and thank you :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I won't shut up about how nice it would be if she used the TOTL scraps (especially recent slower darker stuff like Time for a Crime) and turned it into a Dark Mother femme fatale era with more mature music to usher in a new style... ugh Kim as a vampire queen would EAT :flutter:

afd75b92a106afc7ae42e7c6aff46bd6.gif

56 minutes ago, details said:

yeah it's not coming people :trisha4: but maybe it's for the best, party til i die kinda sucked anyway. hopefully slut pop 3 won't be coming next february as well so kim can move on from the sequels thing and focus on original (good 🤞) music

oh we will not be slandering party til i die tonight, no ma’am :oprah3:

Party Til I Die was thematically the perfect ending/cliffhanger, for various reasons. In this essay i will- 

14417469274.gif

3 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

oh we will not be slandering party til i die tonight, no ma’am :oprah3:

Party Til I Die was thematically the perfect ending/cliffhanger, for various reasons. In this essay i will- 

clock that tea 

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

16 minutes ago, drewlwhite said:

Party Till I Die slander is insane. That's like one of the best produced and written songs on the project 💀 and with the highest replay value too

it was also when she used to make good music 

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG • 

4 hours ago, lakeemmahottie said:

it was also when she used to make good music 

Now c'mon. This is just not true, while yeah the quality lowered a bit from the independent era, she still has better pop output than the majority of her peers cause the bar was THAT high to begin with. 

And her themed projects keep on deliver on their premises 

6 hours ago, drewlwhite said:

the quality lowered a bit from the independent era, she still has better pop output than the majority of her peers cause the bar was THAT high to begin with.

I don’t think she lowered the quality, JUST the released music has been bad! But all the unreleased… that’s where u can see the talent showing through 

Control, Crave It, Pressure, Time for a Crime, Scream, Brrr, Keep It, Je T’Adore, Deeper, Dirty Things, King Of Hearts, Claws, Bait, Official Girl… are all SOOO GOOD! :crying::trisha:

and she instead gives us utter shit like Slut Pop, Coconuts and Alone :crossed:

2 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

the released music has been bad!

Born Again, Minute, Castle in the Sky, Claws, King of Hearts, Deeper, Dirty Things, All She Wants, Future Starts Now, Confession, Je T'adore, Love Ya Leave Ya, Hit It From the Back, uhoh, Revelations, sweeties I'm SO sorry :trisha: 

I get the idea we got shit like the Slut Pop series, but let's not lie generalising that her latest releases have been bad.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: