bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

43 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

This is what I get for not reading AND not listening :hillary:,  nevermind @iJoshicus sorry :biblio:

It's no problem, I think it's still a better sounding version, I appreciate it :P

Banks   Billie Eilish    Evanescence   Florence + the Machine

Grimes   Halsey   Lady Gaga   Lana Del Rey   Lights   Lorde   MARINA   

Melanie Martinez   Poppy   Purity Ring   Sky Ferreira   

43 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

The first file that leaked is definitely pitched down it just sounds unnatural and not right so i wouldn't say it was a different version but a better file

The first version that leaked was pretty much untampered with. I think the song just sounds like that :true:

Thinking about how the best songs on this album (King Of Hearts, Uhoh, Claws, Castle In The Sky, Brrr) are the ones with zero L*ke involvement. I guess now that he's producing for more artists again, all his good stuff is going to them and Kim only gets the beats that nobody else wants. :rip:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

7 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Thinking about how the best songs on this album (King Of Hearts, Uhoh, Claws, Castle In The Sky, Brrr) are the ones with zero L*ke involvement. I guess now that he's producing for more artists again, all his good stuff is going to them and Kim only gets the beats that nobody else wants. :rip:

probably 

at least this way she can collaborate with other producers in the future 

by the way, just revisited Clarity and TOTL and they sound iconic and timeless! Not sure how this album will age… the highs are there but the lows and messy tracklist can’t be unseen 

5 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

If Jesus Was A Cockring got us all scared but luckily these no L*ke songs are good indeed :oprah3:

23 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

by the way, just revisited Clarity and TOTL and they sound iconic and timeless! Not sure how this album will age… the highs are there but the lows and messy tracklist can’t be unseen 

Now that you mention it... I'm kinda worried about TOTL vol. 3 now lol. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I just ran across this tracklist claiming that this is the reworked tracklist for Problematiques rumored 2024 release, is it real? I hope so :excited:

1. Future Starts Now

2. Problematique

3. Je T'adore

4. Confession

5. Try Again

6. Deeper

7. Dirty Things

8. Something About You

9. Love Ya Leave Ya

10. Born Again

11. Keep It

12. Owww

13. Runway Walk

14. All She Wants

15. Treat Me Like A Hoe

16. Your Time To Cry

17. Left My Body 

2 hours ago, AzzyCxndy said:

I just ran across this tracklist claiming that this is the reworked tracklist for Problematiques rumored 2024 release, is it real? I hope so :excited:

1. Future Starts Now

2. Problematique

3. Je T'adore

4. Confession

5. Try Again

6. Deeper

7. Dirty Things

8. Something About You

9. Love Ya Leave Ya

10. Born Again

11. Keep It

12. Owww

13. Runway Walk

14. All She Wants

15. Treat Me Like A Hoe

16. Your Time To Cry

17. Left My Body 

no Dance To Forget no clout :makeup:

On 6/26/2023 at 5:02 AM, cj1995 said:

I recently discovered Choker and oh my god it's a complete bop. :beyonce: I'm gonna need the full Candy album to leak in HQ 

can someone link this (and any other leaked songs from candy if possible)?

3 hours ago, AzzyCxndy said:

1. Future Starts Now

2. Problematique

3. Je T'adore

4. Confession

5. Try Again

6. Deeper

7. Dirty Things

8. Something About You

9. Love Ya Leave Ya

10. Born Again

11. Keep It

12. Owww

13. Runway Walk

14. All She Wants

15. Treat Me Like A Hoe

16. Your Time To Cry

17. Left My Body 

literally why do u feel the need to compulsively lie on this site 

every piece of info u have ever posted has been proven wrong -- most of it literally being made up every time. like stop 

I'll never understand the hype around Revelations. Problematique should've replaced it, but I understand why she couldn't considering that's also the name of the scrapped album.

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

Bit late on this but Minute being written by Griff doesn't surprise me at all. It's still one of my favorites from the album although I can recognize the 'cheesy' aspect of it. I'm still hung up over Deeper and Born Again not being included on this project, she needs release these tracks on a future album as those are easily some of my favorites tracks from her. They would have fit perfectly with the disco resurgence back when it originally leaked but oh well

3 hours ago, keepitstickyicky said:

literally why do u feel the need to compulsively lie on this site 

every piece of info u have ever posted has been proven wrong -- most of it literally being made up every time. like stop 

Did you read what I said? I came across it, and was asking If it was real, y'all so damn rude :crai:

Also is it wrong to share?, I never say stuff like "this is real", I always said it was rumored or a possibility