bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

41 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Am I the only one that really liked Feed The Beast? :flop:

Removed some songs from it (Thousand Pieces, Bait, Unholy, Coconuts) and changed a bit the tracklist and honestly it's a great debut imo!

I really enjoyed the album as well! It's not cohesive and it also does not follow a specific theme despite the artwork and title indicating such, but the album is full of great songs and there's something there for everyone. For me, I made a playlist where I removed Sex Talk, Coconuts, and Unholy. I also replaced Alone with Alone 2.0 while also adding IJWAR (it's not that bad of a song!). I also rearranged the track list in a way that makes sense in my opinion. 

I feel like people are way too harsh on the album because they knew what could have been with Problematique. The thing is that I think Problematique being scrapped was for the best since that album is fully produced by Dr. Luke plus the title of the album might put more critical eyes on her. While Feed the Beast is a tad generic, at least it's inoffensive and fun enough as a base for her to move forward. I just hope she pulls another moderate hit with King of Hearts so that her label puts less pressure on her for her second album. 

01. Castle In The Sky

02. Brrr

03. Feed The Beast

04. Alone

05. Uh Oh

06. Villain

07. King Of Hearts

08. Power

09. Unholy

10. Claws

11. Bait

12. Icy

13. Thousand Pieces

14. Minute

yep that’s my debut album! Out now!!!

1 hour ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Removed some songs from it (Thousand Pieces, Bait, Unholy, Coconuts) and changed a bit the tracklist and honestly it's a great debut imo!

Bait slander? Not in here 

in%C3%AAs-brasil-ines.gif

9 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

The way Candy is just a bunch of random songs thrown together to see how it works. like a sister to FTB indeed

leakers Feed the Beasts some Candy and leak the rest of the songs from that tracklist challenge :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

FTR I do love the new songs on FtB! Her strongest work so far in my opinion. The album in my mind is flawless. It's just that the album IRL is not the album in my mind and I feel like I have to be real about that... I understand why the critics (who have to rate the album as it is, not as it could be) aren't thrilled.

afd75b92a106afc7ae42e7c6aff46bd6.gif

16 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Removed some songs from it (Revelations, HIFTB, Unholy, Coconuts) and changed a bit the tracklist and honestly it's a great debut imo!

sorry, I think u made a mistake listing the songs that should be OUT. Here’s the correct answer 

This is the deliciousky long tracklist I’m using that flows so well, I feel like it fully represents Kim from start to finish  and has a good balance between light and dark:
Feed the Beast (Ultimate Deluxe Edition)

1. Castle in the Sky (the BEST opener imho)

2. Alone 2.0

3. Feed the Beast (New Version)

4. Claws

5. King of Hearts (I added the Euphoria intro to the album version)

6. All She Wants 

7. Je Tadore

8. Coconuts

9. Hit it From the Back (Original Version)

10. Sex Talk (Original Version)

11. Push Push Push (2nd Version)

12. Minute

13. Brr

14. Your Time to Cry

15. Uh Oh

16. Thousand Pieces

17. Love Ya Leave Ya

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

On 7/13/2023 at 10:43 AM, Inferno Euphoria said:

i dont really enjoy it as an album but theres plenty of songs from it on my general summer playlist that i just add on to and put on whenever.

Just now, cj1995 said:

On the d site under Ava Max there's two songs Meant To Be and Move, are they Kim songs? It sounds like her but I can't find anything about the songs

A Kim song titled Move leaked a couple days ago, a Clarity outtake featuring an unknown rapper thought to be Theron Thomas. About the other one I don't know.

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

A Kim song titled Move leaked a couple days ago, a Clarity outtake featuring an unknown rapper thought to be Theron Thomas. About the other one I don't know.

Listen to Meant To Be and tell me if It sounds like Kim to you. And it's actually a different song called Move from the one that was leaked recently 

tumblr_lqljl9sXae1qdm9llo1_r2_500.gif

41 minutes ago, cj1995 said:

Listen to Meant To Be and tell me if It sounds like Kim to you. And it's actually a different song called Move from the one that was leaked recently 

None are either Kim or Ava