bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

I was never the biggest fan of Slut Pop but I guess I can't be too mad with more Kim content especially with how overfed we were last year. I do hope there's a swerve song in Slut Pop 2 where she randomly inserts a slutty slow song just as a twist kinda like TOTL2 had "Everybody Dies" as a differentiator of some sort. 

2 hours ago, 13 Bitches said:

literally who asked for this :rip: we want TOTL3 

the way we literally asked for totl3 so many times + she did even have recorded sessions for it yet Slut Pop 2 won :toofunny:

I hope she comes through with it and give us something good

As someone who was a diehard Kim fan up until Slutpop 1 released... I just dont understand the thought behind doing it again.

Its definitely the weakest of all of her bodies of work let alone just lacking in any artistic depth or quality. There are so many artists making "erotic pop" music actually bringing something to the table while this is just.......... well, it exists.

Like, what really is the benefit for releasing this? Just more controversy and shock value? It feels like since slutpop, unholy, jesus is a rockstar, feed the beast shes really trying to get a lil nas x moment to get headlines and propel her forward but at what cost to the music quality?

After Feed the Beast I thought she'd kind of be given more reigns over her music / aesthetic direction. I guess I dont know why, but in Era 1 and Clarity, and TOTL, I saw Kim as being an artist that had a bit of a cool edge charisma to her. But it really seems like all she has to offer is "slutpop", "coconuts", and "slutpop miami".... from someone who just doesnt genuinely give off this type of energy in interviews.

I think thats what really gets to me too with these slutpop records is its just so clear that this is kim trying to put on a characterization that she isn't exactly pulling off like Ayesha or Slayyyter do. At her core Kim is a goofy, quirky, socially awkward pop culture nerd and she isn't really fooling anyone pretending shes a regina george sex goddess. She's just trying way, way too hard.

The hate on Kim's recent albums have been forced imo.,, like Slut Pop is technically one of her must successful albums surprisingly so thinking her label wouldn't make her do it again is dumb :lmao:

Slut Pop is also just pure fun so why not have fun with it? FTB sucked but we still got gems out of it like Minute and King Of Hearts like it's not as bad as you all make it out to be.

Besides this just a fun little sequel album we still have KP3 and maybe TOTL coming later in the year that could blow our minds so stop focusing on negatives maybe :smokes: