bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

these track names are absurd and theres too many of them... maybe this is some sort of last resort to get out of a contract and she can actually start making cohesive projects again. dont get me wrong this is cohesive... just cohesively awful

16 hours ago, Loon1e said:

The amount of hate in Kim's thread on Pop Justice forum is insane like there is no real fan in there except people trying to bring her down and start Slayyyter vs Kim beef like what :sideeye:

The last thing I would call it is insane, its all pretty logical actually when both photoshoots are looking near identical down to lighting and aesthetics dropping within a few weeks of each other. Luckily Kim's aesthetics for the era are looking to be Purposefully Plastic now while Slayyyter took a grungier approach. 

2 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

You know it’s about to be bad when the  “you hate fun” posts start popping up :oprah:

yes yall hate fun or rather love sticking around in threads of artists you don’t like anymore i guess ?? 

what’s about to be bad? The music? to you? Then why are you here honey? :oprah:

yall just love stinking up threads with bad vibes and act like you have some superiority complex every time i’m amazed at the consistency :mariah:

14417469274.gif

19 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

yes yall hate fun or rather love sticking around in threads of artists you don’t like anymore i guess ?? 

what’s about to be bad? The music? to you? Then why are you here honey? :oprah:

yall just love stinking up threads with bad vibes and act like you have some superiority complex every time i’m amazed at the consistency :mariah:

well no actually this is a discussion forum where people share different opinions! shouldn’t you know that as a mod? I still like her music, some of the FTB songs were actually good, but this whole “I’m a slut I’m a whore I love cum!” attempt at pandering to balding weho gays permanently stuck in 2016 is terribly corny. 

qfrWuBl.png

When the first slut pop came out I was a Kim hater and didn’t care for her much. Last year however was my Kim awakening and last month I finally got into slut pop (it was the only project I didn’t click with until now) so I’m BEYOND excited for Slut Pop Miami 

when they find out forums are for discussion not just mindless stan praise like twitter:  :hdu:

Icy is my #2 most played track of all time on Spotify like I think I'm allowed to speak my piece on Kim's music good or bad. The source of my negativity resides in the fact that I want her to do the best she possibly can in the first place. That doesn't suddenly make me a 'hater' or 'troll' I'm just as much of a Kim fan as anyone else and I'll speak my piece.

That being said its definitely true that a lot of us, myself included, should stop focusing on the negative for now and wait for the album to actually drop and judge the music itself.

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

well no actually this is a discussion forum where people share different opinions! shouldn’t you know that as a mod? I still like her music, some of the FTB songs were actually good, but this whole “I’m a slut I’m a whore I love cum!” attempt at pandering to balding weho gays permanently stuck in 2016 is terribly corny. 

oh my god i had NO idea this was a discussion forum. Thank you for reminding me. :heart:

14417469274.gif

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

THANK YOU, this is what I've been trying to say.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Yall can discuss whatever you want i truly dont GAF about any of your opinions TRUST ME i will enjoy the music either way. But don’t quote me with an attitude when all i did was come in sharing excitement- and then expect me not to have one right back at you :awkney:

problematic or not - this thread or the charli thread- ANY FANDOM ONLINE THESE DAYS - 98% of “fans” posts are predominantly negative. It is so annoying and disheartening to see whiny ass negative fans everywhere i look online. 

i used to love Lana’s music, haven’t enjoyed the newer stuff for a few years but do you see me dogging every release going on about how it sucks / she used to be better? No 

I digress

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT SLUTS :grinds:

14417469274.gif

2 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

:brigitte: 

Anyways, what songs are y'all claiming from SPM, which seems to be marketed as a mixtape?

I’m claiming Cubana, because it’s the only title that doesnt just give away the entire song :brigitte: 

4 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

18 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

i see two icons speaking facts and that’s all :true:

2 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Yall can discuss whatever you want i truly dont GAF about any of your opinions TRUST ME i will enjoy the music either way. But don’t quote me with an attitude when all i did was come in sharing excitement- and then expect me not to have one right back at you

Kim displays an extreme level of classlessness by releasing this project. By "being excited for it" you are part of the problem. No. This should not exist and she should not waste her time demeaning herself by releasing projects like this. The end. Stop defending it.

44 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Kim displays an extreme level of classlessness by releasing this project. By "being excited for it" you are part of the problem. No. This should not exist and she should not waste her time demeaning herself by releasing projects like this. The end. Stop defending it.

Whatever that means

Spoiler

Ykw you're right but let people enjoy things I guess :hillary:

Edited by Break Me Down

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

gays caring about class? interesting

i’m sure the same fags reading her for lacking any “class” are the same fags who wouldn’t question getting their holes gaped at pride or attend annual folsom festivals

lets be fr

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

4 hours ago, Creyk said:

what problem am i apart of by… *checks notes* … listening to music? 
being excited for music is a problem? 
i’d LOVE an elaboration on that. 
like what you said actually sounds psychotic.

who are you to judge & say something shouldn’t exist? It’s literally just pop music! sounds like you have a bit of a god complex. it’s really WEIRD and i would appreciate if you didn’t project your weird hatred for Kim onto me.

Y'all are not going to shut me up :heart:

i can share my opinion here like everyone else - it’s a DISCUSSION FORUM right? The difference is that i didn’t come in here quoting people with an attitude. 

14417469274.gif