bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

is Girl of My Dreams a real song? i never knew of this leak and i can't find it other than a video on youtube but apparently it leaked last year around christmas time?

9ISvyf0.gif

16 minutes ago, 320kbps said:

is Girl of My Dreams a real song? i never knew of this leak and i can't find it other than a video on youtube but apparently it leaked last year around christmas time?

Yeah, it's under 2 minutes, only has one verse and the chorus. Idk if the leak was cut up or the song wasn't finished.

Hey everyone! :) Just joined lanaboards recently to chat with yah’ll about Kim and wanted to introduce myself~ I’ve been a fan of Kim since Era 1, which is probably my favorite era! (with Problématique coming in a VERY close second :bop:) I really love most of Kim’s music and can’t wait to see what she does next! 

Some of my fav Kim tracks:

Hills

All the Time

Sweet Spot (Clarity’s magnum opus) 

Dirty Things 

Je T’Adore

& Keep It (that ten second snippet she posted sounded immaculate)

I also wanted to share 2 little edits I made... I hope someone gets their life to them :defeated:

an Alone 2.0 Edit with an actual dance drop (I tried to get the drop to sound as real/ "what Kim would make it sound like" as I could. I really hope yah’ll like this)

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/c12b5740f3c71e4b4e5c24679893b9cf20240312221355/711d4d

and a Keep It instrumental remake I’m working on

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/4091dc7328730fb3659d573ad49c969a20240312222011/41bbac

I’m looking forward to chatting with everyone xo :party:

4 hours ago, KEEPIT said:

Hey everyone! :) Just joined lanaboards recently to chat with yah’ll about Kim and wanted to introduce myself~ I’ve been a fan of Kim since Era 1, which is probably my favorite era! (with Problématique coming in a VERY close second :bop:) I really love most of Kim’s music and can’t wait to see what she does next! 

Some of my fav Kim tracks:

Hills

All the Time

Sweet Spot (Clarity’s magnum opus) 

Dirty Things 

Je T’Adore

& Keep It (that ten second snippet she posted sounded immaculate)

I also wanted to share 2 little edits I made... I hope someone gets their life to them :defeated:

an Alone 2.0 Edit with an actual dance drop (I tried to get the drop to sound as real/ "what Kim would make it sound like" as I could. I really hope yah’ll like this)

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/c12b5740f3c71e4b4e5c24679893b9cf20240312221355/711d4d

and a Keep It instrumental remake I’m working on

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/4091dc7328730fb3659d573ad49c969a20240312222011/41bbac

I’m looking forward to chatting with everyone xo :party:

Hi! Welcome to the forum :kiss3: 

All the Time, Sweet Spot and Dirty Things among your favourite Kim songs, what a taste :wowcry: I think mine would be Dirty Things, Hit It From the Back (Original Version), The Future Starts Now, Castle in the Sky, Heart to Break, Personal Hell, Icy and Minute.

I absolutely love your Alone edit! Lowkey I would love it even more if it was a solo version cause I'm not a fan of Nicki's verse, but this is how it should've been done in the first place! The dance drop is really well done :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

13 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Hi! Welcome to the forum :kiss3: 

All the Time, Sweet Spot and Dirty Things among your favourite Kim songs, what a taste :wowcry: I think mine would be Dirty Things, Hit It From the Back (Original Version), The Future Starts Now, Castle in the Sky, Heart to Break, Personal Hell, Icy and Minute.

I absolutely love your Alone edit! Lowkey I would love it even more if it was a solo version cause I'm not a fan of Nicki's verse, but this is how it should've been done in the first place! The dance drop is really well done :true: 

those are all such great picks!!! Castle in the Sky was probably my most anticipated track for the Feed The Beast album- I LOVE the 90’s euro dance vibe -- and Dirty things really is THAT song :true: 

and thank you so much!!!  I wish there was a studio acapella of Kim’s second verse from that extended version they put out that I could have used ksjhfghdjk

Spoiler

Problematique Super Deluxe (A Dream)

01. Future Starts Now

02. Problematique

03. Confession

04. Dance To Forget

05. Je T’adore

06. Left My Body

07. All She Wants (ft. Paris Hilton)

-

DISC TWO

-

08. Love Ya Leave Ya

09. Born Again

10. Deeper

11. Something About U

12. Keep It

13. Revelations

14. Your Time To Cry

15. Try Again

16. Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)

:yell:

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

Apparently she also has a song with Meduza and One Republic coming out

it just keeps getting worse omg who asked for this…

1 hour ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Been in Paris recently and couldn’t stop listening to Je T’Adore… what a BOP my god! :true:

that chorus is infectious 

YUP!!!!

YfdaGy.gif

On 3/15/2024 at 11:31 PM, Veinsineon said:

Apparently she also has a song with Meduza and One Republic coming out

Not anymore. She was replaced due the scheduling conflicts.