bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Ask her if she realizes that there are plenty of producers that she could be working with besides Dr. Luke

lmaoooo, i was tempted to ask her why she was working with him when i met her but i didnt want her to hate me

I know she's pretty much cancelled but I was hoping she'd release another song this month nnn

how is she cancelled when the gp barely knows her and next to nothing about dr. luke

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

6 singles so far & they all slap... when is the album coming??? :w8ing:

Apparently the terms of her deal with Spotify is just song-by-song until it collects into an album. but she also responded to a fan who asked where the album was because she said 'on a hard drive in LA' so

BzhmW.png

cancelled to the assembly of gays that know her

true, but they still stan others for actually doing terrible things when kim is only associated so.....idk. it's all a mess.

i'm so excited for an EP/album. kim has been getting so much attention since unlock it blew up. i honestly would've never found her if it wasn't for charli

she should link up w sophie and a.g. cook !! she totally could get in the studio w them thru charli