bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Kim talked about wanting to create a cohesive concept album that "drops you into its own bubble" and listed her favourite albums as examples: Love. Angel. Music. Baby. by Gwen Stefani, Born To Die by Lana, and Confessions On A Dance Floor by Madonna. The way her taste SNAPPED!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I wonder if she's doing another halloween ep this year. TOTL's her best work.

It truly is but I don't know if that kind of quality can be kept up, even within TOTL vol II she started branching out towards a different holiday (Christmas) thematically simply because there was not much left to work with. Maybe she could do a song about zombies, vampires, werevolwes and a song called Thriller and do it that way.

I wonder if she's doing another halloween ep this year. TOTL's her best work.

i think its perfect like it is... ,maybe a christmas ep would do it.

Kim talked about wanting to create a cohesive concept album that "drops you into its own bubble" and listed her favourite albums as examples: Love. Angel. Music. Baby. by Gwen Stefani, Born To Die by Lana, and Confessions On A Dance Floor by Madonna. The way her taste SNAPPED!

oof please

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

she did an interview where she said she didn't consider Clarity as her debut album... I mean, sis did a whole tour for it but sure thing kimmy yeah I’m also still a virgin because I only take it up the ass so I guess anything’s possible.

she did an interview where she said she didn't consider Clarity as her debut album... I mean, sis did a whole tour for it but sure thing kimmy yeah I’m also still a virgin because I only take it up the ass so I guess anything’s possible.

I agree it's a litte confusing. To summarize...

Era 1 is a collection of singles. Totl is an EP that turned into a mixtape. Clarity is a "project". But I have no doubt her debut album will be amazing even though we'll see it as KP4  :cuteface:

What we're not gonna do is slag off Push Push Push's sister track like that

LMAO. this is actually funny

Meet The Parents, Shinnin', All I Do Is Cry, REMINDS ME, Homework and a buuunch of other songs are literally so much worse than Malibu.......

And Malibu in itself sounds stellar already

I actually thought Malibu was that other track she teased on instagram, Tropical or whataver it was? That one is garbage  :biblio:

Malibu kinda slaps, it's a cute bop and way better than Forgets Me  :party:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

oh. my. GOD. i'm shivering  :defeated: the 2 most formative albums of my teenage

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

oh. my. GOD. i'm shivering  :defeated: the 2 most formative albums of my teenage

LITERALLY same! The way she's stanning Lana's best album (y'all can fight me lol), plus Gwen Stefani, Kylie Minogue, and of course the Queen of Pop herself... Sometimes I wonder if Kim is actually me, except you know, she's talented and brilliant and gorgeous. :rip:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif